Giving Your Mianoi 'a Test Run'?

Buff-horns

I'm not asking for me its for you load of sad humourless farts with hairs on the palms of your hands. You have to think of your  future .

How on earth would somebody with your level of intelligence be able to advise people like us.

It beggars beleif.

Are you a freind of Turock ? As you sure sound about as stupid as him, still am glad you are here as you never fail to make me laugh with your stupid posts :o

man, oh man, she is just dreamy! i fell for her years and years ago, when i saw her in that girls-school movie with nicole kidman. "flirting", i think it was. what a woman!

btw, are you from chicago?

Is it that obvious?

i only asked because of your "go cubbies" line in you avatar. i am from chicago too! :o i haven't met many cubs fans from outside the windy city... are you in bkk?

man, oh man, she is just dreamy! i fell for her years and years ago, when i saw her in that girls-school movie with nicole kidman. "flirting", i think it was. what a woman!

Is it that obvious?

i only asked because of your "go cubbies" line in you avatar. i am from chicago too! :o i haven't met many cubs fans from outside the windy city... are you in bkk?

No, I am not in BKK. I live in Las Vegas actually but was born and raised in Chicago. Actually there is another Cubs fan on here as well, his name being Jeff1. He lives in Chicago too. So you're amongst friends, even if it is just the three of us.

Welcome! :D

Edited by TRIPxCORE

No, I am not in BKK.  I live in Las Vegas actually but was born and raised in Chicago.  Actually there is another Cubs fan on here as well, his name being Jeff1.  He lives in Chicago too.  So you're amongst friends, even if it is just the three of us.

Welcome!  :o

I am sure you are amongst friends, even if they have never heard of cubs :D

Is it that obvious?

i only asked because of your "go cubbies" line in you avatar. i am from chicago too! :D i haven't met many cubs fans from outside the windy city... are you in bkk?

No, I am not in BKK. I live in Las Vegas actually but was born and raised in Chicago. Actually there is another Cubs fan on here as well, his name being Jeff1. He lives in Chicago too. So you're amongst friends, even if it is just the three of us.

I'm another cubs fan! Born and raised in the windy city, in Iraq now, missing yet another bears season! :o

I am sure you are amongst friends, even if they have never heard of cubs :D

Thanks SiamOne. I have been a member of this forum a long time now and I have made many friends besides others from Chicago so no worries. :D

I'm another cubs fan! Born and raised in the windy city, in Iraq now, missing yet another bears season! :o

All right! Welcome buddy, the more the merrier even if the Cubs do stink! What part of Chicago R U from? In Iraq fighting the war?

Is it that obvious?

i only asked because of your "go cubbies" line in you avatar. i am from chicago too! :D i haven't met many cubs fans from outside the windy city... are you in bkk?

Sorry about the late reply . The topic did not interest me but today I was bored .

A big " how ya doin " to Howler & Newworks .

The Cubs this year........BAH !

Bears today ....I think were going for the NFL record for penalities .

Hey , we still have the Blackhawks .

Watch your six Howler

Take care & best wishes ,

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Is it that obvious?

Sorry about the late reply . The topic did not interest me but today I was bored .

A big " how ya doin " to Howler & Newworks .

The Cubs this year........BAH !

Bears today ....I think were going for the NFL record for penalities .

Hey , we still have the Blackhawks .

Watch your six Howler

Take care & best wishes ,

Jeff

Thanks guys :D Been away from the computer for a while.

Not in uniform anymore, but work along side them.

Bears are just awful so far.

I hate to say it .........but GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jury's still out on the Hawks, but they have allot of new talent