Premium Outlet Phuket

GiantFan

I have problems buying size 12 runners at all the major sports stores but the outlet sports stores has a bigger selection and up to size 14.

I would also check out the specials on golf stuff, so cheap and if you like Rip Curl/Billabong surf gear, this shop is at least 50% off compared to Central pricing.

No food worth eating so eat before or after.

I have problems buying size 12 runners at all the major sports stores but the outlet sports stores has a bigger selection and up to size 14.

I would also check out the specials on golf stuff, so cheap and if you like Rip Curl/Billabong surf gear, this shop is at least 50% off compared to Central pricing.

No food worth eating so eat before or after.

The Rip curl/Billabong stuff thats cheap is usually XXL or just <deleted> looking stuff that they couldn't sell in other stores, the decent stuff is not much cheaper than elsewhere. I remember looking in a few other shops and thinking they were all pretty crap. There was a sports shop (possibly Nike) that seemed to have a good selection of sports shoes at discounted prices. If you don't have your own transport, don't waste your time, just give it a miss along with the majority of the phuket population. Otherwise get off your lazy ass and into your car, or onto your bike and take a look for yourself, Its not that far away.

have never been also as i would imagine its the same stuff u see on sale in the middle of Junk ceylon;

Great if ur XXL size and as was said above its all stuff that was sent to America or elsewhere, couldn't sell so was returned here.

Was there after they had first opened, I think around May 2009. Seemed to have the same stuff you can find anywhere else (Jungceylon, Central, etc.) and the prices seemed same too. I didn't see anything there that I thought was a particularly good deal.

I don't get out that way often, but when I do go by the place always looks pretty much deserted.

guess its easier to ask here than to depress your brake and move your steering wheel in a counter clockwise motion and check for yourself.

Isn't that what a forum is for to ask questions.Maybe not this forum though.

That's why I very ,very rarely visit it anymore.

And if he depresses his brake he is never going to get anywhere.

guess its easier to ask here than to depress your brake and move your steering wheel in a counter clockwise motion and check for yourself.

Yes it is. Thanks to all who have responded. Walking around 100 shops in the heat to find a bargain is not worth my time. Perhaps yours is less valuable.

i've wanted too check out this place as well but it looks empty all the time how do they pay the bills with no customers??

not that easy for me to get to on a motorbike from Rawai and very dangerous to slow down hit brake and turn wheel on that rode for sure .....

but will give it a try as i need a new pair size 11 sneakers

thanks for the info...

i've wanted too check out this place as well but it looks empty all the time how do they pay the bills with no customers??

not that easy for me to get to on a motorbike from Rawai and very dangerous to slow down hit brake and turn wheel on that rode for sure .....

but will give it a try as i need a new pair size 11 sneakers

thanks for the info...

Supersport in Central has large size sport shoes. I have a pair of New balance UK size 12 1/2 from there.

I wondered about that place for years and finally went to visit recently.

I found the prices to be a higher than what I have seen in the other malls. Even the 'sale' prices.

The shops are small, so there is not much selection.

It is not a pleasant shopping experience, as only the shops are air conditioned, and little or no food available.

It's okay if you are looking for a specific brand, and don't want to look all over town to find it. All the brands are there, and easy to find.

Having seen it once, I will never go back. I got the feeling that it was a tourist trap ( for Japanese or Koreans) that would be dropped from their tour buses in groups. Which makes sense for them, as they do not have to go all over town dragging their big suitcases behind them, like they do in Bangkok.