Where Can I Get Plastic Bottles In Pattaya?

Chunli

Hello, Everybody! I need your help. Maybe somebody knows where can get plastic bottles 1 or 2L in Pattaya..... just 50 pcs per month. I've tried to contact with BKK companies..... but they sell them  like 1000pcs per time. It's a lot for me<br>

If you go to Ban Amphur, turn left at the 7/11 as if you are heading to Pheonix golf, cross the railway line, then about another 500m you will see where the road branches off to the left and there is a big newish hardware store, directly opposite there is a plastic bottle making factory - a blue and white building, they make all shapes and sizes of plastic bottles and can even print your name/logo/details on them, many different pack sizes available.

opposite banglamung police station on Sukhumvit a little towards the lights there's a shop sells all the plastic bottles and containers you'll need as well as many other options. Its where the most of the food vendors and shops get all their stuff, plastic bags, poly stuff just to name a few. Very cheap.

They dont open on a sunday though!!

Edited by thescot