Prick Stole My Helmet From Big C.

Certainly not good enough quality to pick out my black, faceless helmet from the multitude of other black faceless ones, if he even had it on his head. So after 3 minutes it was thanks and mai pen rais all round, and back on with some sleazy, dirty filthy guy's 'helmet', one can only shudder at the thought of who's unwashed sweaty head had occupied that for the past decade.

Sounds like you now own a helmet that definitely won't get stolen! Keep it!

So you got your cheap helmet stolen cause of your own stupidity and then you go and make everybody crazy for the videotape and than you really went the police station to get this probably poor bastard into serious trouble cause you gave him the chance to steal a cheap helmet from you!?!?!

Man,seriously,what the <deleted>@@ is wrong with you???

The only prick in this whole story is you!

I think you have to wash out your eyes and take another look!

I know you think thats all funny,but i think you really have some serious problems!

I mean the fact that you put all the effort in this(IN THAILAND,555!!!) should make clear to everybody that there is something wrong with you ...

:lol:

Nope, I definitely see another one. :whistling:

Yes i know!

They call him "Man In The Mirror"!clap2.gif

Well done, very clever. Your kindergarten teacher will be very pwoud. :lol:

We were parking the motorcycle in the open area a few months back and a security guard came over and told us to move it over to the ticketed area. Apparently they had 4 bikes stolen the prior day. After hearing that, I always park in the ticketed area and probably should use a lock too. My wife says that any new helmet is likely to get stolen in a busy area. Even more likely now that the fines for no helmet have been increased.

On the odd occasion that I do park my bike at Big C Chiang Rai, its too big to park in the small parking zone. I generally park in front of one of the Mobile phone booths about twenty feet from the motorbike security box. The guy in the booth loves my bike and the security guys at the time watched it as well. My helmet is always with me, as I'm not that trusting. Never had a problem with the bike when I've come out apart from people congregating around taking photos. Normally results in a bumped LH mirror (its always the LH mirror) as they tend not realise my tiny DP mirrors are sticking out. Honestly I think some a blind, as the mirrors are kind of obvious. Plus the inevitable sticky finger marks, when numbty's have been looking with their hands. I always carry a buff cloth for just that.

Decided to stop back in on the way home, all very accommodating and let me watch the video to my heart contents.

Certainly not good enough quality to pick out my black, faceless helmet from the multitude of other black faceless ones, if he even had it on his head. So after 3 minutes it was thanks and mai pen rais all round, and back on with some sleazy, dirty filthy guy's 'helmet', one can only shudder at the thought of who's unwashed sweaty head had occupied that for the past decade.

Um... did you know that BigC sells helmets? :whistling:

Er, yes. :D Had the same helmet that was nicked waiting back home, as had bought a matching pair, plus my good HJC and one the missus has. Felt those 3 were still enough, and didn't need some inferior BIgC bucket added.. :)

I might trust Big C helmets for riding bicycles, but.......

" I always carry a buff cloth for just that. "

Just a little too gay . . . . .dear boy.

Your the only one having the gay thoughts. Keep your insinuations to yourself..!

:P Velocette may be mistaking buff cloth, for "jack rag", something he may be familiar with?

" I always carry a buff cloth for just that. "

Just a little too gay . . . . .dear boy.

Your the only one having the gay thoughts. Keep your insinuations to yourself..!

:P Velocette may be mistaking buff cloth, for "jack rag", something he may be familiar with?

How very explicit, doubtless your one of those who likes to talk dirty B) ,

However if your unfortunate enough to undergo prostate surgery, and your age suggests that you may be, you'll find that after surgery you'll probably be experiencing 'retrograde ejaculation', in which case your seaman will have gone into your bladder, saving you the trouble of catching it in your tea towel :D

At least you were at Big C and could buy a new one. I got my helmet stolen late at night in Pattaya about 2 years ago, then got fined on my way home for not wearing a helmet.

Edited by Bobr

My wife had her helmet stolen at the driver license testing facility, ha, ha, she had to borrow a helmet to take the test...on that note I purchased a thick wire type of lock that stays on my handle bars I can then lock the bike and helmet (through the large rubber area of the helmet strap) with it...man I do get some dirty looks, like..what you don't trust Thai people...pricks...

I'm just amazed how much time you wasted chasing up a cheap old worthless helmet and then telling us about it. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Tell you one thing though Tony. If some fooker had nicked my limited edtion 2007 TT Helmet bought in the Isle of Man, there would have been a reward in the offering.

Tmro I'm off to 7-11 HQ to complain about the quality of their plastic bags. And sometimes only get given 5 when I buy 6 items.

Will make sure to do a thread.

Why are you wearing them as a helmet now.:rolleyes:

Hey, you could be on to something :D

2958754110083529643SJphjU_fs.jpg

A 4in battery powered angle grinder with a special carburudan disc will cut anything, so nothing is safe, even with the latest super steel locks, just slide you helmut up your arm, and you are hands free,,