Iphone-Vs-Android

HDRIDER

Seems like a sensationalist article - e.g. mainly they made this to get a lot of clicks. I am sure it works, too.

An accurate headline would be: Our own home-made browser is 1 second faster on Android than on the iPhone. Using different hardware of course.

Frankly I don't think that proves anything. Other sites have tested browser performance, it's one of the mainstays in the Android vs iPhone comparison, and it's usually a pretty tight race. From all I've read, Android currently has a slight advantage due to a better JS engine. Just as Google Chrome is currently slightly faster than Apple's Safari. At the moment. But that could change with the next iOS revision, and then again with the next Android revision, so it's a moving target.

If there is one valid conclusion one can draw then it's this: Both Google and Apple kick ass when it comes to mobile browsers. They work, they're fast, and they're great and easy to use. I am constantly amazed at the things I can do with the iPhone, and also Safari on the iPhone.