Phuket Police Have Arrested 4 People In Connection With The Murder Of Italian Resort Owner

webfact

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

USA mafia being brought to its knee's by 'grasses'.

What does this term mean "GRASSES" ? I get the USA part, this what we put in postings before we BASH here, but the "Grass" I am afraid is not a term I know...

A grass is a snitch, someone who talks to the cops

Thank You . Now I will attempt to find the genesis of this term , much appreciated

Wow, 50,000 baht is all to have someone wacked??

I know it can be done easily for only 10,000 Baht and usually with no repercussions. :whistling:

Sure.

Of course you do. :whistling:

I don't think our worldly, learned friend here believes you. What a sheltered life he leads.

In excess of ten years living out here in the rice paddies of Isaan I would say the 10K is about the right figure.

^^ And that's the price for a foreigner to put the contract. Imagine how cheap it is for a Thai!

In some of the remote outer villages it is possible to have someone bumped off for as little as 2000 baht, that`s about $66, under £50. Usually once the person has been killed then they plonk the body into a large 3 metre high industrial metal wheely bin and set fire to it, very descretely disposing of the body.

Unless the police receive a tip off, it is highly unlikely or extremely rare that the murder victim would ever be discovered.

So there you have it. Watch your backs here fellas and don`t dive into the pool beyond your depth.

I know it can be done easily for only 10,000 Baht and usually with no repercussions. :whistling:

Sure.

Of course you do. :whistling:

I don't think our worldly, learned friend here believes you. What a sheltered life he leads.

In excess of ten years living out here in the rice paddies of Isaan I would say the 10K is about the right figure.

I have been in Thailand for 30 years and I know 10K is about the current going rate (they dont mind if its foreign or Thai) been like this for a long time, and its not going up because there will always be a steady supply of yabba soaked idiots ready to do the deed. (the price of yabba is also going down, now at 300 to 350 a pop)

Looks like this Italian dint bother to do his research. hot headed and probably in a rage, got everyone around him involved, this guy did everything wrong, no surprise he got caught, they left a trail anyone could have followed even phoned the victim before meeting him, Dumb and Dumber come to mind.:D

I find it a bit disturbing that so many of you know the prices for having someone killed, not only in Thailand, but in your home countries, how come?  I have been here almost 17 years but never seen a price list for this work. If I ever do, then I am obviously mixing in the wrong circles.

I am currently wondering about my future here, had enough, LOS, what a joke. I am trying to sell up and may leave, not that sure yet. 

Killing someone in anger is terrible and unforgivable, but killing someone for money is at the bottom of humanity, the most despicable crap on the planet. All Thailand is is money, money,  the only value the locals know.

Is the firearms training ad some cheap joke or what?

It depends on the CONTEXT of the forum that triggers the ads. My page is showing "Used MotorScooters for Sale"

I didn't know that, but now it's advertising holidays in Israel, the middle east, the holy land, the hub of all violence and hatred in the world, I think I am better off here, thanks.

Is the firearms training ad some cheap joke or what?

It depends on the CONTEXT of the forum that triggers the ads. My page is showing "Used MotorScooters for Sale"

I didn't know that, but now it's advertising holidays in Israel, the middle east, the holy land, the hub of all violence and hatred in the world, I think I am better off here, thanks.

THe ads on here are a joke, they should be vetted before they are posted, look back at some of the insensitive trash that automatically links itself to some of these stories - tasteless!

Actually that is quite an expensive contract, and obviously the work of an amateur, as he got caught !

That is correct. In Chonburi, hit man "hub" of Thailand 10K would get a job done a few years back. I would think it's more like 20 or 25K nowadays.

Of course if you have a 'friend' it's free...........

I find it a bit disturbing that so many of you know the prices for having someone killed, not only in Thailand, but in your home countries, how come? I have been here almost 17 years but never seen a price list for this work. If I ever do, then I am obviously mixing in the wrong circles.

I am currently wondering about my future here, had enough, LOS, what a joke. I am trying to sell up and may leave, not that sure yet.

Killing someone in anger is terrible and unforgivable, but killing someone for money is at the bottom of humanity, the most despicable crap on the planet. All Thailand is is money, money, the only value the locals know.

Sorry to say this but you must lead a very sheltered life, and the bad news is Thailand is not the worst place in the world for this and in fact people are contract killed in almost every corner of the world, probably every day, "there must be some satistics on this somewhere" My guess is Rio might be the #1 hot spot for killings.:ermm:

Edited by newermonkey

I find it a bit disturbing that so many of you know the prices for having someone killed, not only in Thailand, but in your home countries, how come? I have been here almost 17 years but never seen a price list for this work. If I ever do, then I am obviously mixing in the wrong circles.

Killing someone in anger is terrible and unforgivable, but killing someone for money is at the bottom of humanity, the most despicable crap on the planet. All Thailand is is money, money, the only value the locals know.

The best post so far.

I find it a bit disturbing that so many of you know the prices for having someone killed, not only in Thailand, but in your home countries, how come?  I have been here almost 17 years but never seen a price list for this work. If I ever do, then I am obviously mixing in the wrong circles.

Killing someone in anger is terrible and unforgivable, but killing someone for money is at the bottom of humanity, the most despicable crap on the planet. All Thailand is is money, money,  the only value the locals know.

Sorry to say this but you must lead a very sheltered life, and  the bad news is Thailand is not the worst place in the world for this  and in fact people are contract killed in almost every corner of the  world, probably every day, "there must be some satistics on this  somewhere" My guess is Rio might be the #1 hot spot for killings.:ermm:

Sure, I tend to keep out the way, head down. I would think that Latin America will indeed be the worst, perhaps Columbia. Anywhere there is a serious drug trade. The whole world is not that pleasant a place really. 

I grew up in a time when you could go out and leave your door unlocked.

It just upsets me to be honest to hear of this type of thing.

Buddhists - shall not kill?????? errrrm! All Buddhists when they want to be!

Murder is not allowed in all religions to my knowledge, except for Islam where it's a bonus point if the killed is an infidel.

We don't need religion at all, none of us, we should know what is wrong and what is right without such superstitious nonsense. 

In fairness we have had genocide done in the name of most religions, of course Islam having the worst record, but I have never heard of killing done in  the name of Buddhism.

I get your point, but it's probably not really fair. I would prefer a world free of religion, but Buddhism is probably the next best option. 

Following this tread, I think that the local police and also immigration officials should be informed about watching this site and monitoring the ISPs of some of the posters and check their backgrounds and maybe get them deported fast! I am surprised that so many are so well versed about local hit jobs about rates etc....seems like troublemakers in the Kingdom and not knowing when they would be appearing as the main stars in another news about such tragedy.

He'd be kicking himself when he found out in the newspapers that the guy had 22,000 in his pocket.

It's funny if they were that desperate for money there is so many better criminal activities available.

Why not just hold him up take his money, watch, phone and motorbike and then leave him there. Reckon they enjoyed the idea of being hitmen?

Well said, I thought it was odd that the victim was found with 20,000 baht when I first read this story. What I don't understand is how people think they can get away with murder being amateurs, didn't this Italian guy ever watch Columbo?

post-21765-0-48458400-1300537293_thumb.j

He could be lying about how much he was paid, if he gets off he could have the rest hidden somewhere. 50k is possible though, I've read about killings for less in the US

According to the article he has denied all charges, so whon did they get the figure from? Italian no.2?

He could be lying about how much he was paid, if he gets off he could have the rest hidden somewhere. 50k is possible though, I've read about killings for less in the US

Takuapa District Police Inspector Wannarat Mahachode and his team of investigators arrested 23-year-old Rachanon Saowaree at the Takuapa Bus Station yesterday, according to initial reports.

The youth, a native of Kuraburi District in Phang Nga, agreed to take part in the contract killing for 50,000 baht in payment from a business partner of the victim, also reportedly an Italian,

police said.

According the initial report, Mr Rachanon has denied the charges.

Read it well: He got arrested, the police say he did it for 50,000 THB, but he denies charges.

Police must know something from somewhere else then.

If he is denying where does the 50,000 THB info come from then ??

[

Yes I agree too, but can't find an alternative country to move to. Been studying the topic about this. The gab between rich and poor is huge here, no wonder the poor want a piece of the cake too.

I find it a bit disturbing that so many of you know the prices for having someone killed, not only in Thailand, but in your home countries, how come?  I have been here almost 17 years but never seen a price list for this work. If I ever do, then I am obviously mixing in the wrong circles.

Killing someone in anger is terrible and unforgivable, but killing someone for money is at the bottom of humanity, the most despicable crap on the planet. All Thailand is is money, money,  the only value the locals know.

Yes I agree too, but can't find an alternative country to move to. Been studying the topic about this. The gab between rich and poor is huge here, no wonder the poor want a piece of the cake too.

Still no excuse for killing!

Aplogies to all, off topic, where is your Guzzi? Never ever seen one here. Yea, I am a bike fan.