2011 Track Days

Most of the guys just fix them back up and race again but I haven't seen one with so much damage. Depends on the condition of the frame, swing arm was split in half and the subframe is done.

I had some electrical problems in the last race so my bike was at the shop, plus I was working until sat. I just drove down on my street blade and watched the Sunday races. Supernaked race this weekend if the track is not flooded, you should race and bring along as many riders as u can. Last race of the year so it would be good to have a good showing so they continue with the series next year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Have just spoken to the the track and the saturday/sunday races have been CANCELLED, so Bira is open for bikes to practice in the mornings of those days only. Monday is again open all day for bikes to practice. Tuesday however is not open for bikes as a car day has been reserved. If i can find a way around the floods I will come down from cnx for some riding!!! anyone else planning to be there??

• 4 weeks later...

Motorcycle mag race for this weekend coming is cancelled but the track is still open for motorcycles all weekend. Myself, Luke (sundaypsychos) and a few other guys will be there practicing, would be a good time to take your bikes down for a few laps. Hope to see some of you guys there..

Colin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...