Overwhelmingly Flavorful Whole Wheat Bread

butterisbetter

For all of you who thought our sandwich 100% whole wheatbread was, ahem, insipid, we have an exciting new bread on offer: 100% whole wheat seven grain bread. Shaped like a baguette, this is a slow risebread. Which means that it has plenty oftime to develop flavor. I think it’sbest whole wheat bread I ever ate andmakes me proud to have stolen the recipe from a far better baker than I willever be. And also grateful for thewitness protection program.

And forthose of you who bake, even if only inyour minds, you will be excited to know that it incorporates both a soaker anda biga. That’s right, your eyes, aren’t playing tricks on you, both a soaker and biga!!!

I am in no way affiliated with this esteemed ThaiVisa advertiser.

But thanks for making Chiang Mai a better place - the bread is great; the cakes and sweets are great; and the breakfast is also great. I am a fan.

~Nik

I really love your English muffins and whole wheat English muffins. When toasted with butter or peanut butter, they are better than the imported ones.It was impossible to get decent ones that were locally made until you started baking them. :thumbsup: