Bg Stabs Herself At Walking Street Bar

britmaveric

Ive  got  to  agree  with  Dave  and  Pattaya   Fox..........how  many  farangs  fall  head  over  heels  for  these  birds  only  to  be  brokenhearted  bet  if  you  go  there  tonight  shes  back  on  the  batter.  :D

Have to agree with much said already. To add my three baht's worth. Girls in Pattaya that work out of bars, massage parlours, night clubs and karaoke lounges are prostitutes. The men who have sex with them are customers. If anybody (either BG or punter) expects to have any kind of normal relationship in these circumstances then they must have their heads firmly inserted somewhere nasty.

I lived in Pattaya for three years and saw this sort of thing happen all too many times with grief being suffered on both sides.

If you are a man and want a real relationship with a Thai women or if you are a woman and want a real relationship with any man in Thailand you will never find it in a bar or any of the other above mentioned sleazy establishments.

The one unusual thing from this story is that the girl inflicted woulds upon herself rather than the boyfriend (customer) or her BG competitor as is aften the case.

This hits the nail on on the head...

It would seem from my experience,that if you have S/T'ed a girl from one bar and you return to that same bar that you are not allowed anyone else....

Im not sure what the turn over rate is for bg's in pattaya but im running out of bars in pattaya/jomtien...

I was wondering, if i do the full circle,maybe some of girls in the first bars i visited may have gone by now?

Failing that,i could disguise myself(buy some wigs/not shave for a while)..

I do find this situtaion a bit peculiar though,as all i want is the sex....I have a Mrs..

Are you in disguise in your photograph, or is that the real you? :o

I thought that if you went to a different bar every night in Pattaya it would take 20 years before you need re-visit.

Ive  got  to  agree  with  Dave  and  Pattaya   Fox..........how  many  farangs  fall  head  over  heels  for  these  birds  only  to  be  brokenhearted  bet  if  you  go  there  tonight  shes  back  on  the  batter.  :D

Have to agree with much said already. To add my three baht's worth. Girls in Pattaya that work out of bars, massage parlours, night clubs and karaoke lounges are prostitutes. The men who have sex with them are customers. If anybody (either BG or punter) expects to have any kind of normal relationship in these circumstances then they must have their heads firmly inserted somewhere nasty.

I lived in Pattaya for three years and saw this sort of thing happen all too many times with grief being suffered on both sides.

If you are a man and want a real relationship with a Thai women or if you are a woman and want a real relationship with any man in Thailand you will never find it in a bar or any of the other above mentioned sleazy establishments.

The one unusual thing from this story is that the girl inflicted woulds upon herself rather than the boyfriend (customer) or her BG competitor as is aften the case.

This hits the nail on on the head...

It would seem from my experience,that if you have S/T'ed a girl from one bar and you return to that same bar that you are not allowed anyone else....

Im not sure what the turn over rate is for bg's in pattaya but im running out of bars in pattaya/jomtien...

I was wondering, if i do the full circle,maybe some of girls in the first bars i visited may have gone by now?

Failing that,i could disguise myself(buy some wigs/not shave for a while)..

I do find this situtaion a bit peculiar though,as all i want is the sex....I have a Mrs..

Are you in disguise in your photograph, or is that the real you? :o

I thought that if you went to a different bar every night in Pattaya it would take 20 years before you need re-visit.

The worst part about it is when the Mrs wants to go out drinking.....

Its only a matter of time before one of these deranged hookers spills to her...

It has happened before but i was actually innocent that time as it was only on my second visit to pattaya...

:D How many naive farang newbie jumpers can be attributed to broken hearts, from that nice girl , engaged to 3 or 4 farang all at the same time?

All returning to Pattaya only to find she has not been a “good girl” and returned home to look after the sick father. :o

This BS works both ways lol

Have to agree with much said already. To add my three baht's worth. Girls in Pattaya that work out of bars, massage parlours, night clubs and karaoke lounges are prostitutes. 

No sh1t Sherlock?

:o

Fair play, it did take him 3 years to work it out. :D " elementary my dear chonabot".

Before that he thought Pattaya was one big finishing school for ladies of refinement. :D

I am with you on this one Dave, I have seen it so many times and so often it is just attention seeking.

It is sad but true.

YEs its about attention seeking as a cry for help! but its no different then a western lady who is feeling great emotional pain over family or loved ones who overdoses on Aspirin or other meds.. Emotional trauma is still emotional trauma... lucky for her there are other farang she can meet

BTW

Nice to see you here Dave this website is a bit overwhelming to a new poster!

Edited by tjames