Thailand'S Got Talent Amazing!

kitiya1980

somebody has moved my topic? to where? and why?

Everything seems to be being moved into the Farang Pub forum and leaving the serious stuff to be discussed on the general forum. I believe the idea is to keep all us fun and debaters in one place... and leaves the boring crap on the main forum.

Everything seems to be being moved into the Farang Pub forum and leaving the serious stuff to be discussed on the general forum. I believe the idea is to keep all us fun and debaters in one place... and leaves the boring crap on the main forum.

only the gods know. it is a very strange process and policy. dont question it theyll cut you off at the knees

only the gods know. it is a very strange process and policy. dont question it theyll cut you off at the knees

Welcome to my web blog then can comment whatever lol i dont mind! coz i am open minded :P

Welcome to my web blog then can comment whatever lol i dont mind! coz i am open minded :P

Blog Locked for distent!

That was a great moment, watched it on TV, great stuff & a good voice. Funny to watch Robbie Williams laugh.gif

Haha can u understand what the judges said tho? and what show is ur fave? am not a big fan of Thailand's got talent tho its very popular in thailand at the moment.

Don't ask. Saves you a lot of problems. :whistling:

Thanks mate but nothing to be afraid of, my posts been deleted before LOL...sigh so long time i havent been to thaivisa forum and started writing my own blog for people to come read and comment wotever they want to!