Where Can I Find Wood Round Dowels

jybkk

Hi,

I've been to various HomePros, Home Marts and so on but never managed to find something as simple as wood round dowel (or rod, or bar, whatever you call it)... and while they understood what I was looking for (I showed them the pic below) they always pointed me to another place where they didn't have it either.

I'm a bit tired going around Bangkok looking for this and I was hoping one of you guys could point me in the right direction. The best would be around On Nut area, but anything would do.

Thanks in advance!

09fe13d2-8eb4-4b9f-b1f3-21389e5d3285_300.jpg

the size i'm looking for is 1m long and diameter around 2cm.

Soi Pracha Rat 24 in Bang Sue district, otherwise known as wood street.

That's interesting, I've been looking for a place to buy wood. Do you think I could find good plywood there?

Yes you can. There are 2 long streets full of woodworking related stores. Tools, paint, stain, glue, wood, router bits etc. I built some kitchen and workshop cabinets using some plywood I bought there and haven't had any problems with them so far.

Soi Pracha Rat 24 in Bang Sue district, otherwise known as wood street.

That's interesting, I've been looking for a place to buy wood. Do you think I could find good plywood there?

Yes you can. There are 2 long streets full of woodworking related stores. Tools, paint, stain, glue, wood, router bits etc. I built some kitchen and workshop cabinets using some plywood I bought there and haven't had any problems with them so far.

Rubs hands

Excellent!