Motor Show Video Clips

not5150

Okay, I'm phoning in sick and skipping work tomorrow to go up there. :-) ahem.

Saturday is the busiest day.. so be prepared to jostled the crowd for pics.

However, Saturday night is the big audio/coyote showoff. Bring your earplugs!

Another reporter needs some light ...

Four Toyota models

Beeeeeeeeeautiful lines, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful chassis, love to look at the undercarriage and know how much the extras cost. :huh:

Edited by transam

<br />Wonder how long it will take for Chevy bosses to figure out the reason for the huge interest around  the Cruze stand, yet still no sales.<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

haha :)

not5150, did they have an Audi MTM setup there? I haven't been able to get over to the show myself but I'm glad it's over at Impact instead of Bitec... Speaking of Audi, EvilDrSomkid are you in town with the S6? PM me if you wanna go up to the show - though my schedule is bombed this week I'll try to make some time if I can - otherwise not5150's videos will have to do :(

not5150, did they have an Audi MTM setup there? I haven't been able to get over to the show myself but I'm glad it's over at Impact instead of Bitec... Speaking of Audi, EvilDrSomkid are you in town with the S6? PM me if you wanna go up to the show - though my schedule is bombed this week I'll try to make some time if I can - otherwise not5150's videos will have to do :(

Honestly, I don't know if an Audi MTM was there .... I did see several Audis in the area, but was only really paying attention to the girls. Speaking of which, here are two more clips.