Ultra Sound Cat Repellent

0zz1

I need ultrasound cat repellent with motion detector at my office roof.... as some stray cats have decided to make their home into my false ceiling. I already got 3 dogs but that does not seem to do anything... any other advices taken, but I would rather have something that would not kill them or physical harm but keep them away for good.

I haven't seen any utlrasonic repellents for cats, I think the usuals are for bugs and rodents. There are some spray repellent that are applied around the area(office roof) that can help. They are not 100%, but they won't harm the cats either.

Best thing to do is to have the office roof sealed so they can not enter. Then maybe put a wire fence around the area so they can not get on the roof.

I think cat repellents are cruel and unnecessary.

I believe that we should be doing the opposite and enticing as much stray pussy into our homes as possible.

Please tell me where you live, and will give you all the "stray pussy" you want. :D

I think cat repellents are cruel and unnecessary.

I believe that we should be doing the opposite and enticing as much stray pussy into our homes as possible.

Please tell me where you live, and will give you all the "stray pussy" you want. :D

Promises, promises.

I bought something similar while stateside to supposedly stop barking dogs, an ultrasonic sound activated device. Didn't change a thing. The dogs still came around and barked all night. Only difference was occasionally they would raise their ears and twist their head while looking at it but continued barking.

I agree with CMSteve's advice and try to block off the possible entry points where they get in.

..I find common 'mothballs' work very well scattered around inside perimeter and garden, deters cats very well as a couple of 'toms' use my wall to access their pretty pussies. Cats won't eat the 'mothballs' whereas a dog may do..but scattered in your roof space would be ok and also keep other bugs at bay..worth a try. Big C have them for about 40 baht a large packet of 200.

Yes, fix the access to the false ceiling, if you don't and you get the cats out they will be replaced by rats and/or tookays. Tookays care less about ultrasound, they just make call in response to it thus making more noise.