Mini-meet In Bangers

elsie

trying hard to think about why Larry have  "barber chair" (with lemon juice and liqour)

finally i got the  idea... they try to make a  scene as"deep blue see"  when we dive and  we lost the  mask ..so water can  run through eyes and  nose

it must be  that!!! :o

Bambi  :D

Are you OK Bambi?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you OK Bambi?

ohh yes... im really ok thanks for asking :o ....still not blind ... next time I need to plug some tissue paper in nose and eyes before sit on that electric chair :D:D

Bambi

Someone said there was a post about your ....demise. See the forum support thread. :D

Who was the "certain person"? Sorry to hear there was trouble.

I think it's best to give him some time to make things right first. Most of the evening was fun and I think the fact that there was so much alcohol involved contributed to some of the problems.

I'm not a big fan of abusive drunks, and this person truely needs to sort oneself out - bit bad when this rubbish occurs out w/mates. :o I'm disappointed and shocked actually.

I think it's best to give him some time to make things right first. Most of the evening was fun and I think the fact that there was so much alcohol involved contributed to some of the problems.

I'm not a big fan of abusive drunks, and this person truely needs to sort oneself out - bit bad when this rubbish occurs out w/mates. :D I'm disappointed and shocked actually.

So why was Ken invited again ?

:o

I'm not a big fan of abusive drunks, and this person truely needs to sort oneself out - bit bad when this rubbish occurs out w/mates. :D I'm disappointed and shocked actually.

Thats a bit harsh.

I took note of all the members present, and they were (in no particular order) Tornado, Tukyleith, Jockstar, LC, Rosie, Firefan, Kat, Pearl, BambinA, GinTonic, Gwkenny, and Candyflip. (I hope I didn't overlook anyone) Friends and spouses also made an appearance, and our table had to be extended at least 3 times to accomodate the new arrivals.

It was so nice to see you guys as well, especially you, Jai Dee (also Tukyleith and LC) - have always seen your names here and finally we met - well, at last .. :o:D

Oh, also Bambi and Firefan - always nice to meet you guys again :D

gintOnic :D

Chon's this doesnt even compare matey!!!! :D

Of course one was just kidding , sorry Ken.................. :D

Was the offending member a TV member so to speak?

:D

trying hard to think about why Larry have  "barber chair" (with lemon juice and liqour)

finally i got the  idea... they try to make a  scene as"deep blue see"  when we dive and  we lost the  mask ..so water can  run through eyes and  nose

it must be  that!!! :o

Bambi  :D

Hope your okay Bambi. Sorry to hear what happened. It was out of order, really out of order.

Keep smiling hunny :D

I seem to remember you talking about breaking Kens hands if you had been at the last pissup Brit, and it only turned out to be a 'shoulder on the head' incident :D

I hope you never have to sit on a jury. :D

Point taken BKK and napalm is reserved for radical muslims Moog!! :D

Not going to name anyone - however it just saddens me because I actually like the person and held them in high regard. I do say if I were there I wouldnt have let that rubbish go on.

I heard it was a number of people involved in seperate incidents. :o

Gotta keep of that whiskey dudes. :D

Point taken BKK and napalm is reserved for radical muslims Moog!! :D

Not going to name anyone - however it just saddens me because I actually like the person and held them in high regard. I do say if I were there I wouldnt have let that rubbish go on.

Come on Brit pm me :D

and me , go on go on go on go on.................. :o

I seem to remember you talking about breaking Kens hands if you had been at the last pissup Brit, and it only turned out to be a 'shoulder on the head' incident :o

I hope you never have to sit on a jury. :D

Do I look/sound like a drama queen to you? :D The beer throwing, there were three non-drama-queen women witnessed this session. The headbutting, there were several staff of Larry's between me and the guy.... and perhaps the rest of the customers watching and listening. Talking about embarrassment. And I'm supposed to be there again this Wednesday for a colleague's farewell party. :D