Mini-meet In Bangers

elsie

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about the incident(s) LC (and Bambi and everyone else who stayed on for a few more).

It sounds like we left at the right time.  :D

What a shame... we left with good memories of a fun night.  :o

It was a good night JD. See ya for another at my wedding! LC?

The headbutting, there were several staff of Larry's between me and the guy.

One would need an extremely large cranium to nut someone standing several bodies away.

Are you sure it was a real-headbutting meant aggressively, or was it more a 'hua larn-chon gan' sort of thing !

have you spoke to him  again. No excuse but i thi k it had a lot to do with the dentist chair. The missus gave me shit for making people drink. No idea what she was talkng about :o

Bloody alkie. :D

Like I'd posted over the weekend, he called to apologise to me the next day. That's the last time I spoke to him.

I seem to remember you talking about breaking Kens hands if you had been at the last pissup Brit, and it only turned out to be a 'shoulder on the head' incident :o

I hope you never have to sit on a jury. :D

Do I look/sound like a drama queen to you? :D The beer throwing, there were three non-drama-queen women witnessed this session. The headbutting, there were several staff of Larry's between me and the guy.... and perhaps the rest of the customers watching and listening. Talking about embarrassment. And I'm supposed to be there again this Wednesday for a colleague's farewell party. :D

Just calming the mob LC. Headbutted at a thaivisa do, getting rowdy aint it? :D

On the brighter side, in 3 kilos time, LC will have moved on from this urban ###### and will be shopping in Harrods and spending mini-breaks in Paris.

Did that Jennifer Love Hewitt* lookalike go on Saturday? Did she get butted/spat on? I hope not.

<*Obviously facially - & not sporting JLH's luscious gozabas>

Just the plain and simple sober facts.

A very good night had by all. Except three incidents we could do without.

My fellow pisshead, Jockie, I'll let you know about Chiang Mai in a week. Really want to be there. Will I get to find out what's under the kilt? :D

As the original poster, I'm asking the mods to close this thread now. :o

Just the plain and simple sober facts.

A very good night had by all. Except three incidents we could do without.

My fellow pisshead, Jockie, I'll let you know about Chiang Mai in a week. Really want to be there. Will I get to find out what's under the kilt? :D

As the original poster, I'm asking the mods to close this thread now. :D

Cmon Lc, you got headbutted, cant have been that buzzin a night? :o

Hope the next one goes better. :D