Mini-meet In Bangers

elsie

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o  Wauw! So sorry to hear about the sad ending on an otherwise very good night!

Hope all are well today after the alco-hazes evaporates.

Cheers!

Good night had by all. Until later when we werent there. But was nice to meet some new people and see some old faces again.

And another by the way, those who had left first, good for you guys. There's some <deleted> after that.. including one certain person said to Bambi "Stop it, you fcukin' katoey"... and a man throwing a drink on a woman... and the woman got him one... and he got her another two... and the same man threatening me repeatedly... and banging his head against mine... If the staff were not professional, I would have been hit.

Way to go, people. :D

Sounds like a cracking night! If I were there LC , the moron would have been twatted with a Glasgow Kiss. :D

Who was the b1tch then ?

:o

Sorry to hear that there was trouble later... I hope nobody was hurt... :D

It was great to finally put some faces to the names I see often on ThaiVisa, and it was also great to chat with you all.

A big thank-you to Tornado for footing the bill... he's a big guy with a big heart, and on behalf of everyone there Torny... "We love you dude!!!" :D

Tukyleith would also send his thanks but his PC has gone down on him again... :D

I took note of all the members present, and they were (in no particular order) Tornado, Tukyleith, Jockstar, LC, Rosie, Firefan, Kat, Pearl, BambinA, GinTonic, Gwkenny, and Candyflip. (I hope I didn't overlook anyone) Friends and spouses also made an appearance, and our table had to be extended at least 3 times to accomodate the new arrivals.

A great night out... but I must admit... that dentist chair is pretty lethal... :o

Thanks everybody (and particularly Tornado) for a fun night out in Bangers.

:D

PS... anyone seen Torny lately? He was still phoning me and text messaging me until 1AM when my phone battery finally died... :D

Apparently after he left Larry's, he went to Suk Soi 4, then he got in a taxi again, and the last I heard he was headed back to Suk Soi 22... :D

Anyone heard if he's still alive? :D

Sorry to hear that there was trouble later... I hope nobody was hurt...  :D

It was great to finally put some faces to the names I see often on ThaiVisa, and it was also great to chat with you all.

A big thank-you to Tornado for footing the bill... he's a big guy with a big heart, and on behalf of everyone there Torny... "We love you dude!!!" :D

Tukyleith would also send his thanks but his PC has gone down on him again...  :D

I took note of all the members present, and they were (in no particular order) Tornado, Tukyleith, Jockstar, LC, Rosie, Firefan, Kat, Pearl, BambinA, GinTonic, Gwkenny, and Candyflip. (I hope I didn't overlook anyone) Friends and spouses also made an appearance, and our table had to be extended at least 3 times to accomodate the new arrivals.

A great night out... but I must admit... that dentist chair is pretty lethal...  :o

Thanks everybody (and particularly Tornado) for a fun night out in Bangers.

:D

PS... anyone seen Torny lately?  He was still phoning me and text messaging me until 1AM when my phone battery finally died...  :D

Apparently after he left Larry's, he went to Suk Soi 4, then he got in a taxi again, and the last I heard he was headed back to Suk Soi 22...  :D

Anyone heard if he's still alive?  :D

A good night had by all. But later...........................

It was mostly a great night, and it was good to meet new faces and reconnect with previous ones. Unfortunately, it got ugly at the very end of the night, no doubt in part because of large quantities of alcohol, and in part who knows why.

By the way, what pictures are in what gallery?

i had a nice time lastnight ...met many people ,

Kat,LC .Pearl ,Rose,Gin,GWK,Firefan ,Jaidee+Missus,Leith+Missus,Jockstar+Missus,TND,CDF ...and etc ... :D

nice to meet u all

the barber chair nearly make me blind ...sob ... lol

Bambi :D

ps ... Larry 'd have a qaulity air condition ... :o

Edited by BambinA

trying hard to think about why Larry have "barber chair" (with lemon juice and liqour)

finally i got the idea... they try to make a scene as"deep blue see" when we dive and we lost the mask ..so water can run through eyes and nose

it must be that!!! :o

Bambi :D

Edited by BambinA