Mini-meet In Bangers

elsie

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl; would be fun to meet again!

As to drinks I have the happy hour (1600-2000) specials here (received the info before the last piss-up there):

The Happy Hour Specials are:

195 Baht Jugs of Heineken

175 Baht Jugs of Tiger Beer

75 Baht Beer Chang (Big) Bottles

70 Baht Tiger Beer Bottles

95 Mixed Drinks (House Brand Liquors)

75 Baht Baskets of French Fries

95 Baht Garlic Bread w/Cheese

Cheers!

Leith and JD will be crying in their drinks tonight - Go the Swans!  :o If a crow cant get, in a swan is always better than an eagle.

Off to freshen up, lots of waxing to do.

Yorkies crying in his beer now looking at those happy hour prices. There nearly twice our normal prices.

is he drinking petrol; now?? :D

Leith and JD will be crying in their drinks tonight - Go the Swans!  :o If a crow cant get, in a swan is always better than an eagle.

Off to freshen up, lots of waxing to do.

Yorkies crying in his beer now looking at those happy hour prices. There nearly twice our normal prices.

is he drinking petrol; now?? :D

With ice in I hope... wouldn't want it to get warm... :D

totster :D

And another by the way, those who had left first, good for you guys. There's some <deleted> after that.. including one certain person said to Bambi "Stop it, you fcukin' katoey"... and a man throwing a drink on a woman... and the woman got him one... and he got her another two... and the same man threatening me repeatedly... and banging his head against mine... If the staff were not professional, I would have been hit.

Way to go, people. :o