Thai Science And Technology Ministry To Unveil Locally-Developed Weather Forecast And Disaster Warning Machine

webfact

I managed to find a secret dossier photo of the Thai weather warning system, and must admit they are advancing their technology quite rapidly, although surely more string should have been utilised ?

NewThaiweatherwarningsystem.jpg

Nah , that's the redistribution of wealth machine .

"a locally-developed weather forecast and disaster warning device"

Priceless. Just make sure it's operated by a BIG red button that Somchai will obviously screw up trying to turn it on.

"I don't trust farang", so we make weatha machine, same, same. It full of nam pla, checken head and hair from chang. When smell bad, weatha no good. :lol:

Well, I don't know much about predicting emergencies. I can predict that my wife will stop at every shoe store in the market and buy a pair. I like to see her happy. I would also like see everyone happy. We cannot avoid some emergencies but there are others we can avoid. Thailand will go nuclear power, there is no other way that can provide the energy the Thai people require. So, here is a way for Thailand to avoid a future nuclear emergency.

See what Nuclear Engineer Dr. Takashi Kamei and his friends have to say

http://www.itheo.org/articles/takashi-kamei-appointed-itheo-japan-representative

The best energy is from the sun. Better yet is to have a piece of the sun here working for us. This is called the fusion reaction. The fuel is hydrogen and the byproduct is the same Helium we use in balloons. We cannot do that yet. We will. Until then, hot Thorium salt may be the answer.

... in the good old times "devices", like this, were here called "Mor Doo", right?

That's correct.. maybe the Mor Doo's are going high tech now. Can't you just see them on Thai National tv in their tiger skin robes shaking bone rattles. Predicting the weather. :lol:

'geriatrickid' timestamp='1301303112' post='4317557']

'travelmann' timestamp='1301292152' post='4317109']

Is the device a man running round shouting fire fire??

laugh.gif

I think it will be more like a small boy running around shouting " Wolf " , they have come up with this " Thailand is number one " far too often .

Dear Sir/Madam

As with all inventions some very important parts have been left off so that the west would be un-able to make this machine. Thus claiming the invention as their own.

1/ The spinning CD that will reflect the sun on the bottle. giving accurate readings for heat within the bottle?

2/ There should be an old indicator off a Honda wave. This is the warning indicator.

3/ The tape holding it together has been some what redirected so the Flux inhibitor would not get the right amount of power = 574 TeV (92.0 µJ) per nucleus. From the expanded bottle.

Regards DR/Professor Higgson Madhair Manager in charge of the Hadron Collider.

"a locally-developed weather forecast and disaster warning device"

Held together with ปลาร้า, no doubt. This I must see.

My understanding is its a special seaweed which will be a vast improvement.

I managed to find a secret dossier photo of the Thai weather warning system, and must admit they are advancing their technology quite rapidly, although surely more string should have been utilised ?

Nah , that's the redistribution of wealth machine .

At least it was built with transparency in mind, sorry transparent.