Thai Passport For Baby, Update

prk888

Farang papa & Thai mum, baby at 8 months

Left Pattaya today at 0615 arrived Bang Na Passport Office B1 Central Mall at 0805; ticket # 36; doors opened 0825; papers; photos & fingerprints all done & dusted and left office at 0850.

Very efficient and all now computerised

You need original UK passport, original Thai ID, original birth cert in Thai. That's it. B1,000 plus B35 for EMS should be recieved in about one week they say. NOTE:- no house book needed, no photos, no copies required of anything. Excellent service.

I can't say anything bad about the Thai passport application system either.

I went there and it was quick, efficient and with good liaison also. Nothing to fault.

Even when in London at the Thai Embassy, although it's usually really busy the service is always good and the passport arives within days.

And now the mother can piss off with the baby and demand a shit load of money from you :rolleyes:

I do not see what difference a passport will make if the farther is named on the birth certificate, many people accept there responsibilities, unfortunately there are some who do not and like in the UK just Bugger off and leave the state to support their children.