Cricket India Skri Lanka

robblok

You could try here http://www.espnstar.com/cwclive/ dunno if it works outside India though.

My gf is guiding tourist who would like to view it in some bar / restaurant not on the internet. Myself i have never watched it and am not interested in it. But thanks for the effort . They are giving her a real headache about it.

A few bars in the Soi Buakhow area will have it on, i have watched some of the quarter and semi final matches there. Witherspoons and Katsiree are two that spring to mind. The match starts at 4 pm thai time, and will go on until about midnight at least. It might be an idea for your gf to point out to her charges that they will be expected to buy drinks at regular intervals though. I doubt if any bar owners would be happy for a group of people to be taking up valuable seating whilst sharing one bottle of water between them for 8 hours, which unfortunately is the usual scenario when our friends from India visit bars in Pattaya.:rolleyes:

A few bars in the Soi Buakhow area will have it on, i have watched some of the quarter and semi final matches there. Witherspoons and Katsiree are two that spring to mind. The match starts at 4 pm thai time, and will go on until about midnight at least. It might be an idea for your gf to point out to her charges that they will be expected to buy drinks at regular intervals though. I doubt if any bar owners would be happy for a group of people to be taking up valuable seating whilst sharing one bottle of water between them for 8 hours, which unfortunately is the usual scenario when our friends from India visit bars in Pattaya.:rolleyes:

Yes you are right about that my girlfriend is always complaining about that. She guides Indians quite often (guided tours) and according to her they are real troublesome and hate to spend a dime. I am not making racists comments here just stating the truth as it has been told to me. I personally have no experience with them. She much prefers other nationalities she worked with korean's and those were less of a headache.