Hotels In Phran Kratai

Spoonman

Best to stay in Khampaengphet

Yes agree there are several hotel's guest house's in K.Phang only about 25km from P/Kra. I asked for hotel's and no local's know of one, it's a dead and alive place. Blink and your through it.

Yeah Iam getting married in a village a couple of km's out from Phran Kratai and was hoping on some accomodations for guests locally as I dont want people driving to Khampaengphet pissed, will have to stay sober to ferry guests back there then.

Yeah Iam getting married in a village a couple of km's out from Phran Kratai and was hoping on some accomodations for guests locally as I dont want people driving to Khampaengphet pissed, will have to stay sober to ferry guests back there then.

There are no Taxi's in K.P.Phet but am sure that some of the hotel's must have transport. Mini bus maybe. How many peep's are we talking about. Staying sober at your own wedding is a no no. There are bus's same sort of one's that they use in Pattaya no problem to get one or several of those, it's only 25km. Take's about 30min: you can sort them out at the bus station. If you have a problem let me know and I'll try and help out. Best of luck with the wedding.If you need hotel No: not a problem to get for you either. Edited by fredob43

Hello,

I spent 10 days in Phran Kratai last November. I was staying with my in-laws, but I know there is at least one hotel there. I rode past it going to my wife's nephew's house. The Thais there call it a 'resort', but from what I can see it's just a cheap-looking, hotel.

According to my in-laws, the 'resort' is used a lot by the local married men to take their girlfriends there for a short vacation.

If you want, I'll ask my wife to find out some information about it. It might take a couple of weeks, since my wife usually calls her family about every other week.

RickThai

Hello,

I spent 10 days in Phran Kratai last November. I was staying with my in-laws, but I know there is at least one hotel there. I rode past it going to my wife's nephew's house. The Thais there call it a 'resort', but from what I can see it's just a cheap-looking, hotel.

According to my in-laws, the 'resort' is used a lot by the local married men to take their girlfriends there for a short vacation.

If you want, I'll ask my wife to find out some information about it. It might take a couple of weeks, since my wife usually calls her family about every other week.

RickThai

What Ho, Rick.

Hope your well.

That place should go down a bundle with the wedding guest's. Imagine, they the Inlaw's get back to the hotel, and switch on the TV to be greated with Blue film's. Not to mention the mirror's on the ceiling, the circular bed with black silk sheet's. Not all is lost though, might be a great place for the Bride and Groom. Now why didn't I think of that. Well done.

Fred.

Fredbo, thanks for the offer, I shall be getting intoxicated for sure.

Logistically I need to move 7 people from Pattaya for the wedding, unless they sit in the back of my pick-up I will need another driver so I spoke with my taxi guy and he is willing to be a long haul taxi dude, he will bring 3 people and stay for the duration and ferry people around once there.

Rick, yeah nah, I dont feel right about putting my mother up in a ST hotel :blink:

Edited by Spoonman

Fredbo, thanks for the offer, I shall be getting intoxicated for sure.

Logistically I need to move 7 people from Pattaya for the wedding, unless they sit in the back of my pick-up I will need another driver so I spoke with my taxi guy and he is willing to be a long haul taxi dude, he will bring 3 people and stay for the duration and ferry people around once there.

Rick, yeah nah, I dont feel right about putting my mother up in a ST hotel :blink:

Spoonman I think your a party pooper, not letting your Mum sample the delight's of a S/T hotel.

There are several good hotel's in K.Pang. Are you Ok with sorting them out. I think at the moment there is only one that has an email address on TV. It' s the most expencive, as you would expect about 1,000bt a night per room. But I think it has the best room's ect + food. Good luck with all.

Fred

Hi Fred, yeah my missus is sorting a hotel, name I cant recall but it looked decent and was around 1100b per night.

Sound's like the Chakungrao river side hotel at 1,100bt a night all the rest are about 6/700bt a night. If it is get her to book river view room's. Or you will be over looking a car park and back street's. Food in the morning not to bad. Farang and Thai.

Fred.

Sounds good, thanks for the tip about the rooms, cheers.

There's a smaller hotel just round the corner to the Chakungrao, where all the cab driver's stay not bad and cheap, about 350bt a night, cant remember the name but go passed it every day, I can get the phone no: name ect, for that no problem that's if you want it.

Fred.

Come on guys. Let your folks get a taste of real Thailand! What with squat toilets and all!

As far as circular beds and mirrors on the ceiling, I would be surprised if the place had air conditioning!

Fredob43 is probably correct in going with a K. Phang Phet hotel and renting a mini-van. Certainly not much for the folks to do in Phran Krathai!

Best of luck with your weddings.

fredob43:

I'm doing well. Thanks for asking.

Rick

Come on guys. Let your folks get a taste of real Thailand! What with squat toilets and all!

As far as circular beds and mirrors on the ceiling, I would be surprised if the place had air conditioning!

Fredob43 is probably correct in going with a K. Phang Phet hotel and renting a mini-van. Certainly not much for the folks to do in Phran Krathai!

Best of luck with your weddings.

fredob43:

I'm doing well. Thanks for asking.

Rick

For your info they all have air con: and you can rent by the hour. Cant for the love of me understand why. Glad to hear that your Ok Rick, any idea when you'll be over.

Regard's, Fred.

Edited by fredob43

.For your info they all have air con: and you can rent by the hour. Cant for the love of me understand why. Glad to hear that your Ok Rick, any idea when you'll be over.

Regard's, Fred.

Hi Fred;

Not exactly sure when I'll be back. I was hoping to go next Jan/Feb, but I had some unexpected expenses (about $3k in medical bills), so I need to wait a little and see how everything goes (including airfares). My mother-in-law turns 76 next Jan, so my wife kind of wants to go to Phran Kratai for that. I should know by the end of summer whether we will go or not.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you and a few other expats in the area. First rounds on me!

Take care.

Rick

What Ho, Rick.

Sorry to hear that you have had health problem's, hope all's well soon. At a later date keep us informed on when you are going to arrive so we can have a meet up. Love the idea of you buying the first round. Can you make that every time as we all only have one drink a night.

Regard's Fred.

What Ho, Rick.

Sorry to hear that you have had health problem's, hope all's well soon. At a later date keep us informed on when you are going to arrive so we can have a meet up. Love the idea of you buying the first round. Can you make that every time as we all only have one drink a night.

Regard's Fred.

Hi Fred,

Nothing too serious, just a little bit of skin cancer. One drink a night? Now that's the ticket! You can live for a long time (and save a lot of money) doing that.

I'll certainly stay in touch.

Cheers.

Rick