Is There A Skip Service In Phuket?

simon43

I need to clear out a lot of old junk from my hotel. My previous attempts to do this were thwarted by my Thai staff, who are all serial kleptomaniacs. The junk that I threw out magically re-appeared in the place that I removed it from...

I've learnt that the only way to ensure that this junk leaves the premises is to either take it to the rubbish tip myself, or to dispose of it in a rubbish skip that is then removed from the hotel premises.

But I cannot recall seeing rubbish skips in Phuket

Does anyone know of a company on the island who will deliver an empty skip to my hotel, and remove the full skip a few days later?

Thanks

Simon

Sounds like your Thai staff are serial hoarders or collectors. Kleptomaniacs steal stuff and take it away for themselves...not put stuff back.

Good luck finding a skip. I reckon it won't take long for your Thai staff to learn what you are up to and keep returning your chuck-outs. LOL

Try what I did. Find one of the guys that goes round the bins on a motorbike / sidecar and take him to your place, show him the stuff and tell him if he moves it he can have it. He will find a friend with a pick up fast enough. :D

Or at least the one I found did. ;)

You could also throw in a couple of hundred baht bonus to make things happen a little quicker