Are Herbal Products A Con

Clip_My_Wings

My friend has introduced me to a brand of herbal products which she swears are beneficial to health.

my question is are they merely a new age fad, more of a placebo effect or do thai visa members believe that these natural products provide some benefit ??

see product below

http://www.visoot.com/consultants/herb/thaiherbs.html

I do not know this product, so can not comment specifically on it. I will say however to check with several good Thai herbal practioners or shops that specialize in selling Thai herbs and see what they say and see if they have something with the same herbs but at not so huge a price.

I am fully in favor of good proven herbal remedies but am usually quite leary of most of these patent type products that are so pricey, especially when they claim some sexual benefit. Any type of healing is a wholistic process and should be guided by someone knowedgeable in whatever system you use.

Just jumping in and using some product without a more complete knowledge of the cause of your imbalance to try to get one specific result can be not only useless it can be counterproductive or even dangerous (though usually a bogus tonic is simply very mild and ineffective in either a positive or negative direction). Again, this is not a comment on this specific product, just a general heads-up.

As a caveat I should say however that there are some very effective remedies that are expensive, because they contain things like gold and/or very rare herbs. Again, consult some Thai or ayurvedic herbal experts.