Storage Solution In Pattaya Or Jomtien?

Awohalitsiktoli

I might take a job abroad for six months to one year. That possibility has made me think about "storage." I do not want to leave my stuff in a condo and pay rent while I am not there. Does Pattaya or Jomtien has some type of storage facility? We have them all over the US, but I have never seen one in the area. I do not have a lot of stuff, just some small stuff I do not want to take with me. Thanks.

There is a storage place just before the reception in Jomtien Complex Condo. They have 1 m3 lockable strong wire storage cages in a secure room available for 300 Baht/month. If you're only talking about some clothes and books and bits and pieces, 1 m3 is likely to be enough. If you need to store valuables they have safety deposit boxes available as well at 400 Baht/month. Just walk past Shenanigans, past East Coast, and you will see the storage shop on your right just before you get to the condo entrance. Very safe and reliable, I have used them for years.

There used to be one by Bali Hai Pier, next to the Sea-duction dive shop there

Whether it meets your needs or is still there or not, i couldnt say for sure. But it was open for business last time i was in that area, two years ago

Penkoprod

• 6 months later...