Fantastic Job Done By C Cube, Phuket

Mr Swede will enlighten us all with his knowledge, which are modified cars and which are not?

I can tell you that Mr.Swede has fooled around with rides that would scare the pants off you in the passenger seat.:D

Mr Swede will enlighten us all with his knowledge, which are modified cars and which are not?

I can tell you that Mr.Swede has fooled around with rides that would scare the pants off you in the passenger seat.:D

Well I hope they diden't have any stickers on them would hate to think of him in a car with bits stuck on it!!

Well I hope they diden't have any stickers on them would hate to think of him in a car with bits stuck on it!!

Was looking forward to being educated as to what a Modified car actually is, but it seems we will all have to wonder!!

Was looking forward to being educated as to what a Modified car actually is, but it seems we will all have to wonder!!

Look at my avatar, thats a modified car/engine, all my own handy work. :)

Look at my avatar, thats a modified car/engine, all my own handy work. :)

Horses for courses, that's an extreme modification :rolleyes: , there are varying grades of modification.....

It´s a GMT+1 issue at the moment , who like to argue at this hour over stickers on some thing thats not even bigger then an ashtray? haha biggrin.gif

It´s a GMT+1 issue at the moment , who like to argue at this hour over stickers on some thing thats not even bigger then an ashtray? haha biggrin.gif

Come on mate dont be like that tell us all about modification lol I am betting you are a closet sticker boy ha ha ha ha

Ha Ha Ha its GMT+1 you say and you get up to look at the internet wonder why that is lol

Edited by kenny999

I can't see any pics in the OP, although I did see his post on page 2 with various different cars. Would a modified car have a beefed up engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, fuel system, ecu etc and all the other performance mods that really aren't visible, but definitely add to the price?

I can't see any pics in the OP, although I did see his post on page 2 with various different cars. Would a modified car have a beefed up engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, fuel system, ecu etc and all the other performance mods that really aren't visible, but definitely add to the price?

No modifications do not add to the re-sale value, unless of course you find someone willing to pay for everything which I doubt you will, a modified car is a car with add ones from standard no matter what it is., Mr Grumpy Turnip is just that grumpy or of course jealous lol

I think he has stickers on his Snow mobile!!!!

Come on mate dont be like that tell us all about modification

Mate .. i can chop tops , cut glas , weld most materials , do all body work , re-paint etc. , i can also do engine , autotransmission and rear axel work , construction of break systems no pombem , ivé done airride suspensions and many more things , i think ivé owned about 50 American cars over the years , including 4X4´s and ivé had a couple of Harleys too!

As i wrote before , i gues i just get disappointed when i open a thread like yours , i kept my mouth shut when you posted your bulton thread but when i saw this one about stickers i couldn´t hold back! 555 biggrin.gif

Now lucky for you , in a near future i will build a new workshop in Los just for me and my future toys , maby i invite you and you can come look if you want and perhaps you even learn some thing , who knows?! cool.gif

Come on mate dont be like that tell us all about modification

Mate .. i can chop tops , cut glas , weld most materials , do all body work , re-paint etc. , i can also do engine , autotransmission and rear axel work , construction of break systems no pombem , ivé done airride suspensions and many more things , i think ivé owned about 50 American cars over the years , including 4X4´s and ivé had a couple of Harleys too!

As i wrote before , i gues i just get disappointed when i open a thread like yours , i kept my mouth shut when you posted your bulton thread but when i saw this one about stickers i couldn´t hold back! 555 biggrin.gif

Now lucky for you , in a near future i will build a new workshop in Los just for me and my future toys , maby i invite you and you can come look if you want and perhaps you even learn some thing , who knows?! cool.gif

I really do not understand you mate, I love my car which has many many modifications not just stickers, (each to there own) yes I love graphics for me it makes the overall look of the car a lot better, so whatr is your problem with it? I think it is great you are very clever with lots of things no I am not taking the piss now!! when I look in forums and I see something I do not put that person down because to him it is a work of art or he just loves the thing he is posting about.. you do many things so don't tell me that none of your 50 American cars had no graphics. where is LOS I have always wndered that?

Anything done to the engine. :whistling:

No Nothing has been done to the engine, the expense of that would be to much for me, my car is amazing to drive I just love it, it turns many heads and yes maybe some say yuk but I think most like, when I look at it it is a thing of beauty.

No Nothing has been done to the engine, the expense of that would be to much for me, my car is amazing to drive I just love it, it turns many heads and yes maybe some say yuk but I think most like, when I look at it it is a thing of beauty.

How old are you Kenny?

Just curious.

This is something that would have came out of my mouth when i was 16.

How old are you Kenny?

Just curious.

Lol I am 55 and I have always done things which would suggest I am a lot younger, as far as I am concerned age has nothing to do with anything, I am young at heart and love the things I love, when I was in the UK I had a very modified Ford, a young lad came up to me and said what are you doing with a car like that insinuating someone of my age should be seen and not heard, well life is not over for me and will continue being who I am and won't lay down for anyone.

How old are you Kenny?

Just curious.

Lol I am 55 and I have always done things which would suggest I am a lot younger, as far as I am concerned age has nothing to do with anything, I am young at heart and love the things I love, when I was in the UK I had a very modified Ford, a young lad came up to me and said what are you doing with a car like that insinuating someone of my age should be seen and not heard, well life is not over for me and will continue being who I am and won't lay down for anyone.

Like your style Kenny can relate, it's going to get you a lot of shtick on here though..

where is LOS I have always wndered that?

Based on your posts you are living there as are most of us..LOS (Land Of Smiles) AKA Thailand..

Ha Ha simple when you know!! I thought it was in the North somewhere..

Why on earth would anyone want to give me stick for being 55 and owning a nice car(my opinion) mmm Bothered, not!!!

People don't need a REAL reason, most times it's just boredom and escapism from their own mundane lives..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Based on your posts you are living there as are most of us..LOS (Land Of Smiles) AKA Thailand..

Actually it's also often referred to as the Land Of Scams too..

Actually it's also often referred to as the Land Of Scams too..

I know only today a motorbike taxi tried to charge me 500 bht from Wat Chalong to Bangkok Phuket hospital !!!

If the bike looked just like my car sticker wise of course, I would have gladly paid him double ha ha rolleyes.gif

When I used to repair and rebuild motorbikes they were referred as ' Decals ' which I found it was always best ordering from the bike manufacturer's, I never found anywhere that did cheaper but more importantly the same quality as OEM.

I have found stickers here :lol: that have been any good to have the Kodak name on them.

I put a TRD sticker on the rear hatch of the Mrs Yaris, it goes much faster now.:lol:

If the bike looked just like my car sticker wise of course, I would have gladly paid him double ha ha rolleyes.gif

When I used to repair and rebuild motorbikes they were referred as ' Decals ' which I found it was always best ordering from the bike manufacturer's, I never found anywhere that did cheaper but more importantly the same quality as OEM.

I have found stickers here :lol: that have been any good to have the Kodak name on them.

I put a TRD sticker on the rear hatch of the Mrs Yaris, it goes much faster now.:lol:

Well as you well know a newly cleaned car goes faster and faster still with decals...:D

Blimey, learn something every day. :huh::lol: