Fantastic Job Done By C Cube, Phuket

All the work has been done by C Cube except for the wheels and suspension, only a few more graphics to be added and all done, the boss and staff at this place are first class and have bent over backwards to make sure everything has been done to a high standard on my car, I know a few people have had problems here but I can not praise them enough..

Oh maybe I am not allowed to say company name if so I appoligise..

Edited by kenny999

Hum , so what they have done is add a few stickers to that all ready "modified soap" , right? unsure.gif

Great job! 555 biggrin.gif

Sorry do not understand your reply, is it relevant?

If you were a bit of a hotrodder you would understand. BUT if you are happy, that's all that counts. :)

Hum , so what they have done is add a few stickers to that all ready "modified soap" , right? unsure.gif

If you were a bit of a hotrodder you would understand. BUT if you are happy, that's all that counts. :)

No mate have not got a scooby do what you are on about. would be happier if serious people frequented these forums!!

No mate have not got a scooby do what you are on about. would be happier if serious people frequented these forums!!

Sorry you don't understand my post. :)

Hi Kenny, I don t know what the shop did do. Have you photos from before and after and also a indication of the price of the used parts and labour costs

I can see they lower your back bumpers with replacements or with attachments. I see skirts mounted. What for type used and the sticker from back over the corner to the right side. What material is used and is it in sealed or stick on style.

Look OK to me but material used will make the difference between a good looking car out of the showroom and after say 6 months in the Thai sun.

Regards

Hi Kenny, I don t know what the shop did do. Have you photos from before and after and also a indication of the price of the used parts and labour costs

I can see they lower your back bumpers with replacements or with attachments. I see skirts mounted. What for type used and the sticker from back over the corner to the right side. What material is used and is it in sealed or stick on style.

Look OK to me but material used will make the difference between a good looking car out of the showroom and after say 6 months in the Thai sun.

Regards

Hold on why I pick myself up off the floor a serious answer surely not!! lol

The car was a new Mazda 2 Spirit now it is a newer Mazda 2 spirit but with bits on lol sorry no picture of standard car but you can see one from Mazda web site.

The car has been lowered on Tein springs, 17x7 alloys, full body kit as you can see, 4" slash cut exhaust(new back box) Xenon headlights, xenon spots, Aux interior gauges, many more things, cost I have not worked out and scared to lol

All stickers are of top quality from Mafiaracing. phuket I am not sure how long they will stay pristene in the Thai sun.

The Carbon Kevlar stickers as far as I am aware have glue or something applied to the edges not sure about the rest.

Edited by kenny999

Regards

The car was a new Mazda 2 Spirit now it is a newer Mazda 2 spirit but with bits on lol sorry no picture of standard car but you can see one from Mazda web site.

The car has been lowered on Tein springs, 17x7 alloys, full body kit as you can see, 4" slash cut exhaust(new back box) Xenon headlights, xenon spots, Aux interior gauges, many more things, cost I have not worked out and scared to lol

All stickers are of top quality from Mafiaracing. phuket I am not sure how long they will stay pristene in the Thai sun.

The Carbon Kevlar stickers as far as I am aware have glue or something applied to the edges not sure about the rest.

Get to the good stuff. What is hanging from the mirror ?

Regards

Get to the good stuff. What is hanging from the mirror ?

Hanging from what mirror mate?

For a short while my faith in human nature was restored then along came Dick and ruined it all!!

Edited by kenny999

Dude you should have photo shopped out your plates, definitely do it when you get your permanent ones in the future..

Maybe the mods can help you out I don't know besides deleting them and you posting them again..

Or if they're where you can remove them and the Jpeg's will no longer show at that location and then repost maybe?

Car looks good though, it might have been kind a cool to have had your 2's look like striking cobra's though, go down real big around these parts..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Whats to be scared of about the plates? - just curious.

Interested in stickers - what are the requirements for lasting stickers in TH??

Well I assume it is to do with not very nice people looking through the Internet for cars to steal, number plate normally equates to address!!

As for the stickers I suppose quality of sticker used will make a difference, also maybe using the UV polish you can get here will also help. someone I am sure will correct this, let's hope it is not one of the idiots that frequent these forums.

Dude you should have photo shopped out your plates, definitely do it when you get your permanent ones in the future..

Maybe the mods can help you out I don't know besides deleting them and you posting them again..

Or if they're where you can remove them and the Jpeg's will no longer show at that location and then repost maybe?

Car looks good though, it might have been kind a cool to have had your 2's look like striking cobra's though, go down real big around these parts..

Sent you a pm, but after reading through this post a couple of times I now know what you are on about, pictures showing number plate deleted.

The stickers will last but it all depends on the surface prep before laying out the stickers.

If it's not cleaned properly (degreased), it will peel away.

As for the shop, I'm with HD and i won't use them again either for reasons stated in earlier threads.

Paranoia!

Learn to take a joke Kenny... Do you have furry dice?

Must agree, can't see anything derogatory written here, just some fun. And slagging someone that puts a lot of info/help in this forum over the years is a bit eeeeeer off :(.

Still, you will be OK with Warps, he hasn't got many chums :( but he's a real hero :unsure:.

Must confess l don't like stickers much but l weakened and put a 4x4 one the tail gate.:rolleyes:

Whats Furry Dice, wow, you must be a youngster. :)

Paranoia!

Must agree, can't see anything derogatory written here, just some fun. And slagging someone that puts a lot of info/help in this forum over the years is a bit eeeeeer off :(.

Still, you will be OK with Warps, he hasn't got many chums :( but he's a real hero :unsure:.

Must confess l don't like stickers much but l weakened and put a 4x4 one the tail gate.:rolleyes:

Wow thanks 55 is young, just having some fun like all you other youngsters!! and no nothing derogatory is written but when you get a burke write something like what is hanging of the mirror it's just laughable well no sad really, where do I get these smiley face's from?

Paranoia!

Wow thanks 55 is young, just having some fun like all you other youngsters!! and no nothing derogatory is written but when you get a burke write something like what is hanging of the mirror it's just laughable well no sad really, where do I get these smiley face's from?

Nooooooooooo, they will look a bit naff on your ride. :lol:

Paranoia!

Nooooooooooo, they will look a bit naff on your ride. :lol:

post-58930-0-91397800-1301804185_thumb.j

Whats to be scared of about the plates? - just curious.

Well I assume it is to do with not very nice people looking through the Internet for cars to steal, number plate normally equates to address!!

Yes Kenny that's right and they can get all other sorts of information about you and such too you may wish to keep private and secure..

Sent you a response PM and don't worry about T/A he has plenty of imaginary friends he plays with all the time..Often times he post as if he's talking with one to himself and no one has a clue to what he's posting? :blink: ..

The smilies are right next to every post you make in a visual menu, place cursor where you wish it to be in your post and click on the smilie and it will appear in the post. I guess forums are a newbie thing for you too, no worries..

I hadn't realized that when I posted TIT which refers to "This Is Thailand" as HD Rider mentioned before. It wasn't a disparaging remark or taking a piss as some here are so fond of saying..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Each to their own .... BUT i dont think this have any thing to do with modified cars .. gues i get disappointed every time i open a thread and the OP have some one put a bunch of sticker to his car or bulted on a plasticfront or rear end to it but thats just me! biggrin.gif

Each to their own .... BUT i dont think this have any thing to do with modified cars .. gues i get disappointed every time i open a thread and the OP have some one put a bunch of sticker to his car or bulted on a plasticfront or rear end to it but thats just me! biggrin.gif

I heard if you have '' flame '' stickers, it made your ride really '' hot '' in the eyes of enthusiasts. :lol:

I heard if you have '' flame '' stickers, it made your ride really '' hot '' in the eyes of enthusiasts. :lol:

post-41816-0-71884500-1301902237_thumb.j

Are you wearing cloths mate, if yes then you are modified lol and you diden't open this thread!! thank god it's each to there own!!