Russian Hybrid Yomobile. No Battery

StasD

post-91617-0-41569200-1301747814_thumb.j 3,5 l/100km. Gas(LPG,NGV), benzin.improved rotor engine. Electromotor. no battery-super capacitor(enough till 2km ). 7 sec till 100km/h. start from mobile phone. no need to change the oil. 2-zones climate control.

3 driving modes-ECO,sport, slide.4*4, ABS, ESR,cruise control. internet, blue tooth.

PRICE 12 000-15000 USD.

http://jomobil.ru/en...ews_hybrid_car/

Edited by StasD

I think this one is not too bad looking especially as cars go these days I just hope the colors get better and they got to get that top speed up in order to be really popular in the US.

1291231038_prokhorov-citycar-natural-gas-hybrid-vehicle-design-prototype_100328531_m.jpg

I thought this was kind of funny and distressing all at once :ermm: ..

The City Car is backed by Prokhorov's Onexim investment group and bankrupt Russian truck manufacturer Yarovit, along with support from the CEA, Russia's energy agency. Strange bedfellows for a strange car?

:blink: Doesn't seem to bode well for the companies future right off to be partnered with a previous company gone bankrupt I would think..

Edited by WarpSpeed

I just plan to assemble this car here, in Thailand. I think it will be popular here. Of course Japanese will make a lot of problem to me, because no one likes competitor.

Eh? Are you saying you're directly involved financially with this project?

<deleted> base orange :blink: ??? That isn't a base color it's not neutral at all..

Weight on that spec page is contradictory and can't be right either, it states 650kg curb weight & 1550kg gross weight that's quite an conflict. I had read that it's gross weight was going to be 1550 lbs not Kilo's.

where is 130KPH limit legislated in the international market?

Edited by WarpSpeed