Thumbs Up For Phyathai Hospital Sriracha

erre191

Much has been written about hospitals in the Pattaya region. With extensive experience with all hospitals, it is clearly the Phyathai hospital who has my trust. A major asset of this hospital is Gavin Waddell, the Marketing Executive. He is fast, fair and reliable. None of the well known tactics of some of the places here in Pattaya. Calls get returned immedietaly, quotations are fast (and well below Pattaya prices), medical staff is much more caring and does not only see $ signs when they treat a foreigner. Thanks. M.

Hm, yeah I don't see them being quite that good. They quoted me 350,000 baht for a stent a few months ago. Bangkok Pattaya Hospital quoted me 250,000 for the same, and I eventually had it done at Chulalungkorn in Bangkok for 120,000 baht.

You can read the full story here if you care.

We've used the hospital a few times for emergancy treatment my father picked up dengue fever and the kids have been there on numerous occasions for various cuts, knocks and sunburn. Every time we've been we were highly impressed with the care we received and the price was always reasonable. I would happily recommend the hospital. The wifes going in next year for a boob job

Had my prostate surgically scraped out there.

Price quote at BPH : between 130.000 and 150.000 Baht.

Payed at Phyathai : 42.872,- Baht including 2 nights in a VIP room.

Like in most hospitals it all depends on the competence of the doctors that you find there.

The urologist is top class.

Yermanee

Swollen feet diagnosed as gout by a Phyathai cardiologist (whom I'd been seeing for about a year) and an orthopedic surgeon there to whom he referred me.

Went back to Bumrungrad in Bangkok for a second opinion was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension :o

All good now :D

-redwood

Phyathai is brilliant for dental work. I also had treatment for shoulder problems, cost a total of 3200 baht over 4 days. Worked very well.

BKK Pattaya wanted me to have a course of steroid injections in my shoulders 22000 baht