Building A Pizza Oven In Cm

FMFK86

hi

im thinking about building my own stone pizza oven here. has anyone ever done that and can give me advice on where to buy material, like the right bricks and cement? also, is there any place where i can buy decent firewood?

thanks!

Thinking of doing the same myself, although doing it in cob with a firebrick oven floor.

Apparently there's a place on the Hang Dong road that sells firebricks, and Siam Cement or something in Lampang/Lamphun...!

I've seen bundles of wood at Muang Mai market. Not sure of the price though.

Surely it would be possible to fire it with coal, no? 50B for a big bag of coal down the market.

Luther, I might be interested in borrowing your book to get it copied, if you don't mind!

cheers

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking I will try to build one in October or November. Any progress?

theres tons of material online on how to build it, but no guide on where to buy the materials in chiang mai ;-)

david ill write you a pm with contact info

Edited by luther

Mostly in October is still rainning, I think better to do it in Noverber.

Fire wood in Chiang Mai you can find it also in Muang Mai Market or in local shops in city such as near Chiang Mai gate and if you need it a lot, there is a supplier in Lampang and they will delivery to you for free, I think the price is 1,200 baht per ton ( not sure if it is update price).

There are many blick factories in Chiang Mai where you find fire blick, in Hang dong have more such as blick Sivilai, Paradorn blick,...

This is an information about building pizza oven

http://www.pizzaoventhailand.com/index.asp

If all fails YOK on the superhighway have a large range of pizza ovens and cheap,between 10.000-25.000 baht

Mostly in October is still rainning, I think better to do it in Noverber.

Fire wood in Chiang Mai you can find it also in Muang Mai Market or in local shops in city such as near Chiang Mai gate and if you need it a lot, there is a supplier in Lampang and they will delivery to you for free, I think the price is 1,200 baht per ton ( not sure if it is update price).

There are many blick factories in Chiang Mai where you find fire blick, in Hang dong have more such as blick Sivilai, Paradorn blick,...

This is an information about building pizza oven

http://www.pizzaoven...d.com/index.asp