Tottenham Vs Real Madrid

Hi there,

T*ttingham Fan in first impression of being WAY above his Station shock horror..:rolleyes:

Such pain and bitterness.....:whistling: But i bet you'll be watching the game. ;) Same situation then...were already written off and have nothing to lose. I just love the arrogance that has written us off from day one. Tells me enough that Jose has opted to play Ronaldo. :)

Hi there,

T*ttingham Fan in first impression of being WAY above his Station shock horror..:rolleyes:

Such pain and bitterness.....:whistling:But i bet you'll be watching the game. ;) Same situation then...were already written off and have nothing to lose. I just love the arrogance that has written us off from day one. Tells me enough that Jose has opted to play Ronaldo. :)

How much do you wnat to bet ??

Tell's you enough that Jose has opted to play Mourinho ???? Are you <deleted> serious ?? He's their best Player, of course he's gonna play him..:rolleyes:

Edited by MSingh

Hi there,

Such pain and bitterness.....:whistling:But i bet you'll be watching the game. ;) Same situation then...were already written off and have nothing to lose. I just love the arrogance that has written us off from day one. Tells me enough that Jose has opted to play Ronaldo. :)

Tell's you enough that Jose has opted to play Mourinho ???? Are you <deleted> serious ?? He's their best Player, of course he's gonna play him..:rolleyes:

We've got nothing to lose really and no wonder you want to bet on a club that has spent more than 600% Net more than our Club ove rthe past 4 Seasons & having 46m Pounds worth of Footballer on the Bench ;):D

Hi there,

We've got nothing to lose really and no wonder you want to bet on a club that has spent more than 600% Net more than our Club ove rthe past 4 Seasons & having 46m Pounds worth of Footballer on the Bench ;):D

Post of the day, i'll give you that..:D

Did you wake up OP ??

Did you see Sp*rts beat Madrid ??

Did you & T*ttingham hitthegroundrunning ??

Bwahahaha, special people..

( Jocko can you email me the emoticon please ?? :D )

Don't be so hard on him,it was obviously a dream that turned into a nightmare :bah:

Fantastic, thanks very much!

Its on Thai tv, channel 3 or 7

Keep your fingers crossed we're on 7, its English commentry.

You shouldn't have had to worry about the Commentary, you should have gone..:)

T*ttinham arrogance shining through in the title of the Thread too i just noticed..

Fantastic, thanks very much!

Its on Thai tv, channel 3 or 7

Keep your fingers crossed we're on 7, its English commentry.

T*ttinham arrogance shining through in the title of the Thread too i just noticed..

Knew you'd watch the game. You love your football and i knew that when two giants of european football met at the Santiago Bernabeu as they did last night you would'nt be able to resist it. :D

I can only apologise for that lanky <deleted> spoiling the specta....or atleast he did for me. Anyway you will most probably get the chance to watch us again in the CL next season as we like coming through as underdogs as we did last season as City will bottle it again like they did last season.

Dismissed.... :lol:

Anyway you will most probably get the chance to watch us again in the CL next season as we like coming through as underdogs as we did last season as City will bottle it again like they did last season.

You talk so much drivel I speed read your posts and almost missed that nonsense. We are currently 6 points ahead of you but you have a game in hand. However, even with your "beautiful" attacking football that you claim you play play and our boring defensive football, we have a far superior goal difference and therefore it might as well be 7 points ahead of you. ;)

I could have come on here and gloated about you being mauled over last night, just as you did when we got knocked out of the Europa but I'm not gonna do that because all of your excuses and drivel are embarrassing enough to the Spurs fans. :D

Anyway you will most probably get the chance to watch us again in the CL next season as we like coming through as underdogs as we did last season as City will bottle it again like they did last season.

You talk so much drivel I speed read your posts and almost missed that nonsense. We are currently 6 points ahead of you but you have a game in hand. However, even with your "beautiful" attacking football that you claim you play play and our boring defensive football, we have a far superior goal difference and therefore it might as well be 7 points ahead of you. ;)

I could have come on here and gloated about you being mauled over last night, just as you did when we got knocked out of the Europa but I'm not gonna do that because all of your excuses and drivel are embarrassing enough to the Spurs fans. :D

I suspect you're gonna be sent to the same place as Mr Red. :D

Ewwww imagine that then....Looney and Jellibelly....:fight:

:shock1:

Knew you'd watch the game. You love your football and i knew that when two giants of european football met at the Santiago Bernabeu as they did last night you would'nt be able to resist it. :D

I can only apologise for that lanky <deleted> spoiling the specta....or atleast he did for me. Anyway you will most probably get the chance to watch us again in the CL next season as we like coming through as underdogs as we did last season as City will bottle it again like they did last season.

Dismissed.... :lol:

Santiago Bernabeau ??

No Mr Carmine, i watched more of the Game at the San Siro..

To be honest, i was flicking between this Game & the Inter V Schalke Game as i like Schalke but was astounded they done so well last night..

Says more about Inter though in my opinion, than how good Schalke are...:)

Thats the biggest bite i've ever got from you BJ..........but i really do think you'll bottle it. Thing is. when certain supporters display such arrogance to claim you will definately finish above us what do you really really expect. So yes, it did amuse me when you were knocked out of Europa, it will amuse me when you bottle it against Utd and i will laugh if we finish above you. Hope that explains things. :)

Please highlight the drivel, or by terming my posts drivel, would that be an opinion different to yours?

I would add that this thread was started by a meticulously polite and discreet inquiry from a Spurs fan as to the availability to watch the match. I furnished him with the correct information. The thread was then hijacked by dark forces and our loyal fans and beloved club insulted and humiliated indesciminately. Our fine achievements over the season torn apart and thrown to the wolves with such unrivalled resentment and predudice.

Whatever. :lol:

Edited by carmine

Thing is. when certain supporters display such arrogance to claim you will definately finish above us what do you really really expect. So yes, it did amuse me when you were knocked out of Europa, it will amuse me when you bottle it against Utd and i will laugh if we finish above you. Hope that explains things. :)

An acknowledgement of the truth would be nice for starters ?? :D

& it explains nothing, City getting knocked out of Cup Competitions doesn't explain how they will bottle their superior League position that they've held over you for the whole of the Sesaon..:)

& the " whatever " thing that is becoming increasingly popular makes you sound like a 16 Year Old American Girl, juts so you know..;)

Thing is. when certain supporters display such arrogance to claim you will definately finish above us what do you really really expect. So yes, it did amuse me when you were knocked out of Europa, it will amuse me when you bottle it against Utd and i will laugh if we finish above you. Hope that explains things. :)

& it explains nothing, City getting knocked out of Cup Competitions doesn't explain how they will bottle their superior League position that they've held over you for the whole of the Sesaon..:)

& the " whatever " thing that is becoming increasingly popular makes you sound like a 16 Year Old American Girl, juts so you know..;)

Oh so i'm not entitled to my opinions now!! And more abuse!!! MY OPINION is that they will. Whether you choose to agree with me or not is YOUR OPINION. I don't have to or particularily want to explain why i think this AGAIN. I mentioned months ago that i felt they would crack come the end of the season. I you aree, fine, if you don't fine. Whatever. I'm allowed to state my views just as you and BJ. If you don't agree its your perogative.

I would expect that last line from a 16 year old American girl just so you know. :D

Edited by carmine

Oh so i'm not entitled to my opinions now!! And more abuse!!! MY OPINION is that they will. Whether you choose to agree with me or not is YOUR OPINION. I don't have to or particularily want to explain why i think this AGAIN. I mentioned months ago that i felt they would crack come the end of the season. I you aree, fine, if you don't fine. Whatever. I'm allowed to state my views just as you and BJ. If you don't agree its your perogative.

I would expect that last line from a 16 year old American girl just so you know. :D

Time of the Month Carmine or is the Season getting to you ?? :D

Of course you're entitled to you ropinion juts liek everyone else, but it just so happen that your opinion is wrong, much like everyone else's, on most things certainly on this Football Thread..;)

Thats the biggest bite i've ever got from you BJ..........but i really do think you'll bottle it. Thing is. when certain supporters display such arrogance to claim you will definately finish above us what do you really really expect. So yes, it did amuse me when you were knocked out of Europa, it will amuse me when you bottle it against Utd and i will laugh if we finish above you. Hope that explains things. :)

Ok, ok, it was a good one, you got me. Can you now put me back in the water please. ;)

Of course it explains things. The same with me. Normally (albeit Man United are an exception) I would cheer on any English team in Europe but nowadays I want Spurms to lose everything. I don't know why, I just can't explain it :D

Please highlight the drivel, or by terming my posts drivel, would that be an opinion different to yours?

I wasn't pointing out the drivel in that particular post. I was stating that I usually speed read ALL of your posts as they are usually full of drivel. So, I'm not going to highlight 3,000+ posts :D

Of course it explains things. The same with me. Normally (albeit Man United are an exception) I would cheer on any English team in Europe but nowadays I want Spurms to lose everything. I don't know why, I just can't explain it :D

I can feel my Jedi influence & anti T*ttingham stuff rubbing off on the Forum Members even though it's took a while & not all are converted Disciples yet....:D

This thread seems to have lost its way but thanks for the keen interest in the Spurs. I hope you have enjoyed our impressive debut in the CL, we've done ourselves proud, gratiously accepted the many plaudits and are now concentrating on securing our place next season. Thanks again for your interest.

Now where was i? Oh yes :coffee1:

Edited by carmine

This thread seems to have lost its way but thanks for the keen interest in the Spurs. I hope you have enjoyed our impressive debut in the CL, we've done ourselves proud, gratiously accepted the many plaudits and are now concentrating on securing our place next season. Thanks again for your interest.

:D

You're legendary in my eyes Carmine cos there was silly old me thinking that's what you had been doing all Season, prioroties & all that..

:lol:

I wonder if Real Madrid can join the illustrious list of West Ham & Wigan in stopping the Spurts from scoring in 3 hours of Football against them this Season ?? Bwahahahahaahahaha

Edited by MSingh

You're legendary in my eyes Carmine cos there was silly old me thinking that's what you had been doing all Season, prioroties & all that..

I wonder if Real Madrid can join the illustrious list of West Ham & Wigan in stopping the Spurts from scoring in 3 hours of Football against them this Season ?? Bwahahahahaahahaha

What about the illustrious list who didn't stop us from scoring, AC Milan, InterMilan,Chelsea,Arsenal,Liverpool, Werder Bremen, how many did your mob and City score against these teams ;) we can all come out with pathetic stats :o:D

What about the illustrious list who didn't stop us from scoring, AC Milan, InterMilan,Chelsea,Arsenal,Liverpool, Werder Bremen, how many did your mob and City score against these teams ;) we can all come out with pathetic stats :o:D

So where are your stats then? There aren't any in your post, there is only a question.

We beat Liverpool 3-1 for starters & City beat them 3-0 off the top of my head !!! Bwahahahahahahah :lol:

You're such a Mushroom at times...:D