Tottenham Vs Real Madrid

This thread seems to have lost its way but thanks for the keen interest in the Spurs. I hope you have enjoyed our impressive debut in the CL, we've done ourselves proud, gratiously accepted the many plaudits and are now concentrating on securing our place next season. Thanks again for your interest.

Now where was i? Oh yes :coffee1:

:D

You're legendary in my eyes Carmine cos there was silly old me thinking that's what you had been doing all Season, prioroties & all that..

:lol:

I wonder if Real Madrid can join the illustrious list of West Ham & Wigan in stopping the Spurts from scoring in 3 hours of Football against them this Season ?? Bwahahahahaahahaha

What about the illustrious list who didn't stop us from scoring, AC Milan, InterMilan,Chelsea,Arsenal,Liverpool, Werder Bremen, how many did your mob and City score against these teams ;) we can all come out with pathetic stats :o:D

So where are your stats then? There aren't any in your post, there is only a question.

I know what you've got up your sleeve Mr BJ....:D

Entice them in, THEN SPIT EM OUT !!! :D

This thread seems to have lost its way but thanks for the keen interest in the Spurs. I hope you have enjoyed our impressive debut in the CL, we've done ourselves proud, gratiously accepted the many plaudits and are now concentrating on securing our place next season. Thanks again for your interest.

You're legendary in my eyes Carmine cos there was silly old me thinking that's what you had been doing all Season, prioroties & all that..

I wonder if Real Madrid can join the illustrious list of West Ham & Wigan in stopping the Spurts from scoring in 3 hours of Football against them this Season ?? Bwahahahahaahahaha

What about the illustrious list who didn't stop us from scoring, AC Milan, InterMilan,Chelsea,Arsenal,Liverpool, Werder Bremen, how many did your mob and City score against these teams ;) we can all come out with pathetic stats :o:D

We beat Liverpool 3-1 for starters & City beat them 3-0 off the top of my head !!! Bwahahahahahahah :lol:

You're such a Mushroom at times...:D

I mention 6 teams and you come back with the result against 1 of them :D and you call me a mushroom :o

Edited by alfieconn

We beat Liverpool 3-1 for starters & City beat them 3-0 off the top of my head !!! Bwahahahahahahah :lol:

You're such a Mushroom at times...:D

I mention 6 teams and you come back with the result against 1 of them :D and you call me a mushroom :o

If it was me Alf, i wouldn't have made a mistake with any of the 6 Teams i mentioned to use to make a point in an argument, but if you're happy...........:D

So where are your stats then? There aren't any in your post, there is only a question.

40.gif40.gif:D

If it was me Alf, i wouldn't have made a mistake with any of the 6 Teams i mentioned to use to make a point in an argument, but if you're happy...........:D

Why a mistake :( i just asked the question as i didn't know the answers ;) so can we take it that neither of you done too well against the other 5 teams then :o