The Lady Scampette

Hi Scamp,

How did you feel when you were dressed, sexy, seductive, uncomfortable, any other feeling.

Why did you choose to dress up in girl clothes?

Secret fantasy?

It is ok lah, you can tell anything here I guess.

I wanted to do the same thing at Halloween but unfortunatly I will not be in BKK.

Maybe next time naaaaa!

KR

Alex

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need a bit of work on the posture: you've got to feel it from the inside, rather than put it on from the outside - it takes quite a bit of work. Try it for a few days around the house without the make up and costume. You've got to be feminine in every action. Watch Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams - they're not perfect, but they are close.

The make-up needs a complete rethink. Get a girl or a professional to do it - play it down.

Remember - the eyes, and how you use them, are possibly the woman-in-you's most important asset.

Try and solve the problem of those "navvy" hands - gloves? jewellery?

Keep at it - there are real opportunities for a money making job.

I cannot wait to see, on your return to Bangkok, the new double act - BambiNa and Scampette.

Spoken like a man very knowledgable on the subject...

Where did you study?

KSR?

Scampy I thought by day you were a painter but now it is easy to see - by the way you have trowled on the lipstick you are a concreter.

Also TGS remember the old saying "if you've got it flaunt it" with that in mind - back into the spacesuit mystique is your game

TV will sport you a biting pillow Scamp    :o

Can you elaborate please Doc old buddy, 'cause look - I currently work 14hr days and I can't handle ambiguity at this hour.

P.S. I can't believe you put wine before women in your signature. :D:D

From Thaiwriters filth theasaurus:

Pillow Biter: Verb, (crude). He who chomps down on soft material whilst having his back passage swept by a chutney ferret. :D

Can you elaborate please Doc old buddy, 'cause look - I currently work 14hr days and I can't handle ambiguity at this hour.

P.S. I can't believe you put wine before women in your signature. :D:D

From Thaiwriters filth theasaurus:

Pillow Biter: Verb, (crude). He who chomps down on soft material whilst having his back passage swept by a chutney ferret. :D

Buggering is what dear old doc was implying!! :D

P.S. I can't believe you put wine before women in your signature. <_< :D

I try not to get too far away from the realities of life Scamp. From time to time, I had noticed you giving absolute preference to the bevvy and not the beauty. :D