Cm Immigration

MamaSan

I went in today to do my 90 day report in person. I asked the man processing the papers if I could do it in the mail... No was the answer.

Unbelievable!

MSPain

I asked the same question yesterday,same answer.Doesnt't particularly worry me not a big chore but its amazing the confusion ,do they ever talk to each other ?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were no. 516 in the queue and the number being served at that time was 570 some... I was told it would go to 800 and the start at 500 again

I have some questions:

How did you get such a bizarre number?

Why didn't you go straight to the front of the queue?

What was the current ticket number? Why didn't you get the current ticket number also, to increase your chances?

Why didn't you hit the nearest Thai over the head with a maths textbook? :jap:

we were no. 516 in the queue and the number being served at that time was 570 some... I was told it would go to 800 and the start at 500 again

I have some questions:

How did you get such a bizarre number? - That was the queue number handed to us when we arrived.

Why didn't you go straight to the front of the queue? - The number we were handed (516) was the next number in the queue. But not the next number being serviced. The number being serviced was something like 570. It was to go to 800 and then start again at 500.

What was the current ticket number? Why didn't you get the current ticket number also, to increase your chances? - Like I stated the number being served was something like 570.

Why didn't you hit the nearest Thai over the head with a maths textbook? :jap: - Like that would had done any good..... whistling.gif

Yes, I know it's difficult to understand and the queue number starting at 500, ending at 800, and then wrapping back around at 500 makes little sense. But the whole point I was trying to make was there was like 250 folks in front of us that day. And that was just for the window that services for 90 day reporting!

I went in today to do my 90 day report in person. I asked the man processing the papers if I could do it in the mail... No was the answer.

Unbelievable!

MSPain

Use the postal system. It really works. Just keep copies of your previous 90 day report and proof of EMS postage. I was told by some posters who proffered outdated regulations that I could not do it within the current 15 days before and 7 day after expiry date. Well, thank you for the input, but it seems it does work as long as you are within the current reporting dates as stated.

No queuing and this might bring down the number of visitors to CM Immigration, thus allowing others with extension renewals etc: to be dealt with more swiftly. Just a thought.