Looking For Building

actiondell4

Once again I have a good friend coming out to Pattaya,he is after to BUY/RENT a building/house/guesthouse in Pattaya or surrounds,doesnt have to be in central pattaya,anywhere in surrounds is ok, which either has a lift OR is one ground building,similar to a motel type is ok.

Condition is unimportant but must have at least 8-9 rooms.

He is wheelchair bound from a car accident so is looking for a business he can live in,Please either PM me ior write it here f you know a building/area suitable or know a good real estate agent who can look for us.

I have looked on several real estate websites only to find out there not updated.

He is asked to me to look for him,however I hate walking around in the heat and motorbikes flashing by so havent really explored the areas up near Sukhumvit,be good if I could get a real estate agent to look for him.

It seems all the good real estate agents have gone,I remember a very big guy in Pattayaland 2 or 3? a few years ago but he seems to have gone back to the UK,same with Rob who use to do Ocean towers ,he's gone back to Australia.

Edited by actiondell4

"I have looked on several real estate websites only to find out there not updated."

Indeed. Many of the so-called agents are fly-by-night incompetents anyway, but their grasp of the most basic back-office skills is virtually zero. Websites and window displays that are years out of date, totally inexistent IT databases, inability to reply to phone calls or emails. I've seen it all here. Quite stunningly bad, in general.

I would go as far as to say that i've never come across a good competent estate agent in Pattaya in the 8 years i've lived here.

The staff they employ seem untrained or unqualified to represent how estate agents should operate, and the owners that are usually farangs

are usually self proclaimed estate agents with no previous experience prior to their arrival in Pattaya.

If i want to buy a property i go looking myself directly to deal with the seller one on one, no commission fees hence cheaper purchase price.

If i want to sell or rent a property i again do it all myself and save on commission costs which are 5% - 10% respectively.

There's no need to use estate agents in Pattaya as all transactions are easily processed within a day.