Falling In Love With 2 Women

ajarnmark

Can u fall in love with 2 women at once?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turning the question around to suit a female I couldn't say that I could fall in love with two males. However I could lust over two males anyday. Notice the words I've changed?

I think if I was in love with one male I'd be able to lust over another but I'd always know who came first. The male I loved.

Typical eh? :D

Typical of what? A 17 yr old teenager who has had very little experience of loving men so far during her short life? :o

17 yr old?

No , my post was a cheap attempt at inneundo based on the wording of the post that clearly didn't work and lookin' at it again, I'm not surprised.

No offence meant and apologies if any taken.

I'm assuming that Ice Maid is the 17 yr old in question?

I'll get my jacket now.

Was that before or after you saw my edit?

Depends on what kind of love. Love ya tonight , love you in the morning, love you always or married kinda love. Love in all the right places! Fall in and outta love daily. :o

The word love is abused daily. I rarely use that word unless I truly believe I love the person in question. So far I have used it with my family only. To me I believe the word love has lost it's meaning so in order to try and keep it alive I use it when I mean it.

Lady In Red - I don't agree love can be faked. Ever seen a couple and saw love written on their expressions, their eyes, their actions? I know I have. But on the other hand seeing is not always believing is it. For all I know it could of been some lusty couple. Both terms are often mistaken for one another and I think neither can be faked.

Depends on what kind of love. Love ya tonight , love you in the morning, love you always or married kinda love. Love in all the right places! Fall in and outta love daily. :D

The word love is abused daily. I rarely use that word unless I truly believe I love the person in question. So far I have used it with my family only. To me I believe the word love has lost it's meaning so in order to try and keep it alive I use it when I mean it.

Lady In Red - I don't agree love can be faked. Ever seen a couple and saw love written on their expressions, their eyes, their actions? I know I have. But on the other hand seeing is not always believing is it. For all I know it could of been some lusty couple. Both terms are often mistaken for one another and I think neither can be faked.

:o Shot on. Got a good life ahead of you.

Depends on what kind of love. Love ya tonight , love you in the morning, love you always or married kinda love. Love in all the right places! Fall in and outta love daily. :D

:o Shot on. Got a good life ahead of you.

Thankyou :D

:D Shot on. Got a good life ahead of you.

Thankyou :D

If only we could the idea of Lust out of our heads huh... STOP Dwelling on it f :o

True love has to be between to people. anything else is LUST :D

This concept of true love... what is it?

I have loved a few women in my life, not short relationships. After it breaks, love fades with time. Love has been proved to be a chemical reaction in the brain, which in the near future will probably be controlled by a simple pill. Not very romantic unfortunately.

Love is not exclusive, it is quite possible to love more than one person at a time. Add sexual attraction, which is not exclusive either, and the world is your oyster, so to speak. :D

Anyone wanna join my loooove commune :o

This concept of true love... what is it?

I have loved a few women in my life, not short relationships. After it breaks, love fades with time. Love has been proved to be a chemical reaction in the brain, which in the near future will probably be controlled by a simple pill. Not very romantic unfortunately.

Love is not exclusive, it is quite possible to love more than one person at a time. Add sexual attraction, which is not exclusive either, and the world is your oyster, so to speak. :o 

Very true.

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2005-09-30 10:40:55)

You can always fake love, but you can never fake lust.

I disagree, why?

Love comes from the heart and therefore the soul. Eyes are the window to the soul. It's all in the eyes! ph34r.gif

The soul is not in the heart, it's about 1" behind the forehead, between the eyes! Don't

believe half of what you hear, and none of what you see.

Ohh, beautiful baby, I was very lonely till I met you on sunday.

My passion’s never-ending and I’ll love you till tuesday

My fav. Bowie song!

I disagree, why?

Love comes from the heart and therefore the soul. Eyes are the window to the soul. It's all in the eyes! ph34r.gif

The soul is not in the heart, it's about 1" behind the forehead, between the eyes! Don't

My fav. Bowie song!

Says who Neeranam? I didn't say the heart IS the soul.

My guru tells me the heart and soul are connected.

How would you explain heart transplant recipients experiencing flashes of the former lives of their donors? (scientific fact!) :o

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2005-10-01 21:55:32)

I disagree, why?

My fav. Bowie song!

Says who Neeranam? I didn't say the heart IS the soul.

How would you explain heart transplant recipients experiencing flashes of the former lives of their donors? (scientific fact!) 

I agree the heart and soul are connected. The soul is situated in the hypothalamus part of the brain. Scientists can pinpoint this. It has been proved scientifically that the soul is metaphysical. When the body dies the soul goes elsewhere, it does not remain in the heart. Out of body experiences? The only way I could explain the "scientific fact' of the transplant patient would be that the soul of the dead person comes back into the body of the person with a new heart.

But I don't know!

OK! I’m not normally sentimental but having had a few beers and reading the previous posts I feel I need to comment.

One time in a previous life I was in “LOVE”. This was a gut wrenching physical thing that had never happened before or since. Needless to say it didn’t last and took me nearly 10 years to get over.

I know this sounds pathetic but no worries I lived with several girls, all great, and on a couple of occasions lived with two girls at a time. Great girls wonderful time but not the same as my “LOVE”

So to answer the original question NO you cannot be in "LOVE" with two women at the same time.

Its nice but not “LOVE”

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2005-10-01 21:55:32)

I disagree, why?

My fav. Bowie song!

How would you explain heart transplant recipients experiencing flashes of the former lives of their donors? (scientific fact!) 

It has been proved scientifically that the soul is metaphysical. When the body dies the soul goes elsewhere, it does not remain in the heart.

Anyone care to point us in the direction of some of this scientific proof?

Would be greatly appreciated.

[.

How would you explain heart transplant recipients experiencing flashes of the former lives of their donors? (scientific fact!)  :o

As far as i am aware this is not scientific fact, however i'm open minded and i also would be interested in seeing any credible scientific studies that have proved this to be the case.