Where Do You Think The Prettiest Women In Thailand Come From?

andrewbkk

Where do you think the most attractive women in Thailand come from?

I used to think that girls from Buriram (or lower Isaan) were the most beautiful. Now I'm not so sure. Many Isaan women seem to age quite rapidly in their late thirties and early forties, and many suffer badly from sun damage.

As I became more "sophisticated", I switched my attentions to the white-skinned beauties from the north. But while it's often true that women from the Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai areas are taller and fairer than their Isaan sisters, it's also true that many of them are rather plain.

These days I am fixated on women from the deep south. In my experience, women from the deep south have lovely yellow or olive complexions; they often have beautiful eyes; they age gracefully; and they possess a unique charm that I seldom find in women from the central or northern regions

These points noted, I ought to state that I would be happy to go with any reasonably attractive girl if she were willing to pay me enough for my services.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Appearances are subjective.

Let's be very careful in this thread. It is rife with potential for devolving into something against ThaiVisa posting rules. Not too much leeway will be given should it go in that direction.

I think the " grass is always greener " syndrome might be a factor for the OP.

When I first came here I too thought the local issan girls were generally attractive but then, they all looked so similar too. After a while they are easy to differentiate and few are particularly attractive. Same as the rest of the world I dare say.

Its still fun trying to find one you can actually have a meaningful conversation with. A far greater challenge in Thai/laos or English, imho. :huh:

..However, when I do find one I can talk to, I think she is the Goddess Venus herself! different strokes for different folks, I guess :)

I still swoon over a good Yorkshire lass with a proper set of udders. None of that fried egg nonsense. And a good Yorkshire lass can fix the roof on the cow shed herself and would scoff at the idea of " Needing " a man to take care of sh*t.

Can't beat an independent woman...(cos she'll beat you back, harder! :unsure: )

Of course, equal relationships aren't for everyone. :whistling:

I still swoon over a good Yorkshire lass with a proper set of udders.

Awesome. Simply awesome.

I once traveled up as far north as Derby, and I do recall that the local gals seemed nicer than those from down south.

If only I'd gone even further north to Yorkshire.................

Agree with Prague

Yeah -- I agree with Prague. I also find Romanians and Russians very pretty.

Thing is, though, these East Europeans often have a kind of "tartiness" that I find unappealing.

Outside of the sex industry, Thai women are seldom "tarty". They have a degree of modesty that I find very attractive.

Actually, it occurs to me that if you're reading this and you're a Yank then you may not understand the Brit term "tarty". Maybe some of the other Brits on this forum could try to explain it. It's not an easy term to define!

Actually, it occurs to me that if you're reading this and you're a Yank then you may not understand the Brit term "tarty". Maybe some of the other Brits on this forum could try to explain it. It's not an easy term to define!

I would translate tarty as 'slutty'. Is that too far off? :unsure:

Awesome. Simply awesome.

I once traveled up as far north as Derby, and I do recall that the local gals seemed nicer than those from down south.

Indeed!

Next time get all your immigration papers sorted and get off the M1 at J47. Proceed to Leeds city centre and ask for "Baby Cream" Its a tres chic bar resaurant, not the preferred tipple of pedophiles :unsure: Order up a VIP Burger and while you're waiting get an eyeful of Yorkshire's finest!

It might seem novel to meet a girl who knows that "Come blow your horn" is a 1961 Neil Simon play(made into a movie with Sinatra in '63), not an invitation from a cunning linguist. But as I mentioned, it takes all sorts. ;):ermm:

Edited by Loz

Tarty is a bit milder than slutty. a tart insinuates. I slut delivers!

Hot pants and tight tee shirt that reads, "come here big boy" is tarty.

Crotchless panties and soaking wet tee shirt that reads " Cum here " is Slutty.

Awesome. Simply awesome.

We dont care fir you bloody Southerners messing with our Yorkshire lasses so bugger off

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Everybody's nicer Oop North (well above Watford Gap anyway).

Many Isaan women seem to age quite rapidly in their late thirties and early forties ... No problem just get another 24-year old.

....and then there are the {greater} percentage that don't show age rapidly into those "suspected" age brackets.

They're cute girls all over. Not your guys spec's of course, but a simple man such as myself, paradise.

Although I live in East Thailand, I'd give a nod to those Buriram girls.

Indeed, as I tend to be partial and bias towards the beauty of the independent and fiery ladies of Surin and Si Saket, on could easily find knock-down stunning beauty just as easy in Mukdahan as can be found in Lampang or Satun!!!!!;)B)

I would translate tarty as 'slutty'. Is that too far off? :unsure:

How about uninhibited?:rolleyes: