April 26, 201115 yr name='Nawtier' timestamp='1303791681' post='4381978']PP.......2 hours NE of BKK Electi......how to fix to make safe and sure ?? ...rented house, not mine... Sorry bud. If you are in BKK maybe I could pop by. Are you in the garden city of Barnharnville I mean Suphanburi? Edited April 26, 201115 yr by powderpuff
April 26, 201115 yr But Nawtier I can answer your question. Go to Home Mart & buy yourself a ground stake & a clamp. Drive it in the ground. Install the clamp. Run a 2.5 mm wire (green color if possible) to your bathroom & ground the dam_n thing yourself.
April 28, 201115 yr Author Where are you staying? Hi Powderpuff, Sorry for the late reply, been so busy this week. I'm on Srinakarin 46/1, Baan Klangmueang, near the sri-udom junction (a short walk south from paradise park). Crossy and others - many thanks for all your help, I've not had a chance to fully digest your answers but will do so asap! Cheers, much appreciated.
April 28, 201115 yr Like to see you do 220 through that park......absolutely not. I assume you do not live in the park itself. What I said was that it takes less then 2 hours to reach your hose on a motorcycle doing 220. Any further questions feel free. From the South gate to the visitors center I am too busy to check my speed.
April 28, 201115 yr Where are you staying? Hi Powderpuff, Sorry for the late reply, been so busy this week. I'm on Srinakarin 46/1, Baan Klangmueang, near the sri-udom junction (a short walk south from paradise park). Crossy and others - many thanks for all your help, I've not had a chance to fully digest your answers but will do so asap! Cheers, much appreciated. I live about 15 mins from you. Glad to drop by & have a look.
April 28, 201115 yr Like to see you do 220 through that park......absolutely not. I assume you do not live in the park itself. What I said was that it takes less then 2 hours to reach your hose on a motorcycle doing 220. Any further questions feel free. From the South gate to the visitors center I am too busy to check my speed. People worried about electrical safety and then doing 220 on a motorcycle. Amazing Thailand!
April 29, 201115 yr You actually said 'my private motorcyle path'.......I wonder how anyone could consider highway 2 or the highway to Nakhon Nayok to be private ?? very strange comment. Whereas the park road could be considered a nice 'quiet and private track' with the lack of traffic at times. But then, considering it is a national park and you claim to be 'flying' on your bike.....you are simply one of the fools I see up there most weeks with no regard to others or the wildlife or the space that you are in......the speed limit is 60k's in the park for a reason......I bet you ride with your lights on high beam all day to right ?? Best of luck at 220.....you'll need it before too long.
May 1, 201115 yr Author Where are you staying? Hi Powderpuff, Sorry for the late reply, been so busy this week. I'm on Srinakarin 46/1, Baan Klangmueang, near the sri-udom junction (a short walk south from paradise park). Crossy and others - many thanks for all your help, I've not had a chance to fully digest your answers but will do so asap! Cheers, much appreciated. I live about 15 mins from you. Glad to drop by & have a look. Powderpuff. That would be most appreciated! I'll send you a p.m.
Create an account or sign in to comment