How Can I Find Out How My Property Is Earthed?

naughtybadfurrimunki

name='Nawtier' timestamp='1303791681' post='4381978']

PP.......2 hours NE of BKK

Electi......how to fix to make safe and sure ?? ...rented house, not mine...

Sorry bud. If you are in BKK maybe I could pop by.

Are you in the garden city of Barnharnville I mean Suphanburi?

Edited by powderpuff

Where are you staying?

Hi Powderpuff,

Sorry for the late reply, been so busy this week.

I'm on Srinakarin 46/1, Baan Klangmueang, near the sri-udom junction (a short walk south from paradise park).

Crossy and others - many thanks for all your help, I've not had a chance to fully digest your answers but will do so asap!

Cheers, much appreciated. :)

Like to see you do 220 through that park......absolutely not.

I assume you do not live in the park itself. What I said was that it takes less then 2 hours to reach your hose on a motorcycle doing 220.

Any further questions feel free. From the South gate to the visitors center I am too busy to check my speed.

Where are you staying?

Hi Powderpuff,

I'm on Srinakarin 46/1, Baan Klangmueang, near the sri-udom junction (a short walk south from paradise park).

Crossy and others - many thanks for all your help, I've not had a chance to fully digest your answers but will do so asap!

I live about 15 mins from you. Glad to drop by & have a look.

Like to see you do 220 through that park......absolutely not.

I assume you do not live in the park itself. What I said was that it takes less then 2 hours to reach your hose on a motorcycle doing 220.

Any further questions feel free. From the South gate to the visitors center I am too busy to check my speed.

People worried about electrical safety and then doing 220 on a motorcycle. Amazing Thailand!

You actually said 'my private motorcyle path'.......I wonder how anyone could consider highway 2 or the highway to Nakhon Nayok to be private ?? very strange comment.

Whereas the park road could be considered a nice 'quiet and private track' with the lack of traffic at times.

But then, considering it is a national park and you claim to be 'flying' on your bike.....you are simply one of the fools I see up there most weeks with no regard to others or the wildlife or the space that you are in......the speed limit is 60k's in the park for a reason......I bet you ride with your lights on high beam all day to right ??

Best of luck at 220.....you'll need it before too long.

Where are you staying?

Hi Powderpuff,

I live about 15 mins from you. Glad to drop by & have a look.

Powderpuff. That would be most appreciated! I'll send you a p.m. :)