Farang Guy And Farang Girl?

desertwind

One thing that I have always wondered about the LOS is if two farang can have a healthy LTR while living over there. I was in the north for 6 months last year and am the only farang male there for an extended time that i met that had never been with a thai (i just hooked up with farang tourists)

so now i am going back to live and am thinking about bringing my blonde hair blue eyed farang girl with me and am intrested to hear if any of you farang girls are living in the LOS with your farang boyfriend/husband and how you have melded into the local culture

we will be living in a village in the north that is used to farang.

:o

My western husband and I have been living here for over a year. This is definately a man's paradise. Your girlfriend may discover her own set of frustrations and challenges. Without a Thai partner, things are made even more difficult on a western couple as they don't have the benefit of getting the real prices of goods and services-you will always pay tourist prices, often be short-changed at stores, and encounter all sorts of monkey business. Having lived up north for 6 months you probably already have an inkling of what might go on...square this when adding your girlfriend into the equation.

Best of Luck!

Guest IT Manager

Very catty skywise.

In fact my better half and I only cheat each other over who pours the scotch. She gives me more ice than herself so I miss out.

We, sadly to announce, don't even get cheated by the locals, however she does take our son/s when she goes shopping and the oldest is more kee nio than a scotchman.

Skywise Posted on: Thu 2003-11-13, 16:00:23

Replies: 115

Views: 2,826  The majority of Thai guys believe that farang women have big cavernous pus*ys...Which is mostly true if you compare them with their Thai counterparts. 

Forum: Farang girls in Thailand  ·  Post Preview: #27942

Poll: Farang girls in thailand with partners? (Pages 1 2 3 ...8 )

Skywise Posted on: Wed 2003-11-12, 20:22:15

Replies: 115

Views: 2,826  QUOTE (Supersurch @ Tue 2003-11-11, 21:09:01)

...but was just curious in regards to English-speaking women finding interest in Thai men in Thailand. Thanks. 

They have a fetish for small weenies... 

Forum: Farang girls in Thailand  ·  Post Preview: #27725

are you the same skywise that posted these gems of informed comment.

give us all a break from your stupidity. please.

get a life,get an education, or if it is not impossible get a girlfriend.

Please spare us your compassion oh snide-dumbass. I’m glad you used this particular occasion to illustrate your small minded bigotry. Why are you so obsessed with putting us ladies down?

Once again this loser is a case in point as to why life in Thailand is made difficult for western women living here. Any women considering living here should be aware that these cretins are lurking in every crevice of Thailand, not just on the internet. They assume for some strange reason that all western women are fat, ugly, and inferior in every way. They also make the wild assumption that all western men are hopelessly attracted to Thai women-who are all extremely beautiful.

Snide-Dumbass, you must have a permanent room in Patpong or Nana. In my village there are plenty of fat ugly Thai women (and men). Only 2 farang neighbors here have Thai girlfriends and they are both nothing to brag about…and I don’t hear anyone telling their ugly boyfriends they are deprived of all the fine females out there.

Also, it obviously has never occurred to you that even cute Thai bar girls grow old and worn someday, but guys like you might never encounter that awful day since you are prone to abandon your wives for the next hooker that comes along. Yes, it is true- there are many aging Thai women and men in my village as well as plain, average, and ugly young Thais…and aging Thais are no more “graceful” than their western counterparts.

Don’t you dare feel sorry for my husband. He had his pick of knockouts back home and didn’t need to come to Thailand to find stunning women or to get laid, like you. You have absolutely no idea what I look like but I assure you my husband is very proud to be seen with me, as I am with him when I haul him around town and around our various global destinations.

My sympathies to your lovely Thai bar girl for having to endure your ugly old geezer presence and your clearly lacking personality. Hopefully you are paying her well to put up with you.

• Like 2

Guest IT Manager

I am quite cheesed off skywise. To the point where, this being the time to be jolly and have a holiday, that the members and staff of our forum, wish you an enjoyable holiday.. elsewhere.

For reference members, skywise has a holiday of 121 days, since it's my favourite number.

Everyone else enjoy your holiday away from him as well. B):D:o

Merry Christmas to you too! I am looking forward to opening presents from home (ooh don't you love family members who send you presents from home and the tax man doesn't make you pay for them? I found 3500 baht in the pocket of freshly washed shorts! And skywise has been banned too! Must be my lucky day, I should go out and buy a lottery ticket! Maybe it should be 121? :o

my husband is very proud to be seen with me, as I am with him  when I haul him around town and around our various global destinations.

errr-----ummm----- On a leash???

What tricks can he do?

Proud??? Does this mean head up---- tail extended to resemble a plume of feathers? :o

my husband is very proud to be seen with me, as I am with him  when I haul him around town and around our various global destinations.

errr-----ummm----- On a leash???

What tricks can he do?

Proud??? Does this mean head up---- tail extended to resemble a ploom of feathers? :o

Ummmmm whatever is a ploom ?

• 4 weeks later...

What happened here.

Does noone have anything nice to say about their partners? I thought this was to encourage those with partners to enjoy, stick with it and above all live life. :D

For those selfish enough to be able to trash the "older one" for 2x20's, wait until you're older... don't think they're going to be hanging around changing your nappies and hand feeding you when the time comes. Or are they already doing that every morning after the night before. :o

Most of us, I am assuming ,are intelligent and like this place, like the people, and like our partners. Why the ###### else would we be here. It really doesn't matter whether your partner is Thai or Farang it's that your experienceing these life experiences together and building memories to grow old with. Or aren't you planning on growing old here. :D

For the rest of us, knowing what treasures we have, I wish you all the wonders of exciting new experiences "together" this year. Best Wishes. :D

What happened here.

Does noone have anything nice to say about their partners? I thought this was to encourage those with partners to enjoy, stick with it and above all live life. :D

For those selfish enough to be able to trash the "older one" for 2x20's, wait until you're older... don't think they're going to be hanging around changing your nappies and hand feeding you when the time comes. Or are they already doing that every morning after the night before. :o

Most of us, I am assuming ,are intelligent and like this place, like the people, and like our partners. Why the ###### else would we be here. It really doesn't matter whether your partner is Thai or Farang it's that your experienceing these life experiences together and building memories to grow old with. Or aren't you planning on growing old here. :D

For the rest of us, knowing what treasures we have, I wish you all the wonders of exciting new experiences "together" this year. Best Wishes. :D

" What happened here " Hmmmm nearly a month after the last post you stumbled by.

Guest IT Manager

She has been exceedingly busy recently Doc, and internet is only available when at work. At least it was until last weekend.

My g/f and I (english / portuguese) live in Bangkok and I can say that we have no trouble, it's much more pleasant than when we lived in London, for sure. We don't get ripped off either - Thai's seem to quickly see when you are a local, rather than a tourist.

The hardest thing, I think, is making friends. You only really get exposed to those at work, and sometimes it's nice to have mates outside that life.

Neph