• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys, cannot come. :(

Wife is 7½ months into the pregnancy.

Have fun. drinks.gif

Never mind....best wishes to you and Mrs PS! :)

Agreed, Best wishes to you PS!

The best thing about the pregnancy is that she is not longer Mrs PMS. :lol:

Oh Shit ...............

i was so busy pissing about with 2 villa sales today ( yes villas are selling in samui ) i bloody forgot !!!!! , only just back home 1 hour ago !!!! , i am my own worst enemy , was so looking forward to it, but as lawyers here are bloody useless i was doing there job

hope everyone had a good time, and i do turn up to TV parties sometimes ( ask george )

Yes a lovely evening!!!

Food as Mole says food was superb, both from Sweeny Todds and Haveli Indian Restaurant, Compliments to the chefs! ;)

Music by Mark James and venue provided by Premier Sports Bar! and a good group of the locals who made it... to those who missed out, well too bad!

Thanks to the organizers! and good service provided by the staff! :jap:

post-85461-0-77474100-1306426717_thumb.j

Premier Bar would like to thank all who turned up, it was nice to see some new faces in the bar and some regulars also.

I think just about everyone enjoyed the excellent food laid on by both Haveli and Sweeny Todds, Haveli even sent 2 of their staff to oversee that things ran smoothly.

A quick thank you is also in order for George from The Emerald Bar who is also a sponsor, he popped in and treated the T V members that where present to a couple of rounds of beer.

Once again thanks to everyone for making the event a sucsess and a pleasure.

The party was great.

The home made chili con carne was superb!

That was the best chili I've had in a long time. Is that a regular menu item at Sweeny Todd's?

It was to meet some new people and put some faces to the posters. Of course, after all those generous rounds I don't really remember much of anything other than having a good time. :)

A big thank you to our sponsors for the use of the venue and fantastic food. Also to Mark for playing at short notice.

To all that attended it was great to meet the new faces and a few of the regulars for a blether! :)

Oh Boater...terrible excuse mate....you'll have to do better next time! :D

The party was great.

The home made chili con carne was superb!

That was the best chili I've had in a long time. Is that a regular menu item at Sweeny Todd's?

It was to meet some new people and put some faces to the posters. Of course, after all those generous rounds I don't really remember much of anything other than having a good time. :)

Thanks to you all for the praises about the chilli, I like taking the praise, but it has nothing to do with me, The wife makes the chilli, and yes its a regular on the menu.

She also makes great home made 100% chicken burgers and beef burgers

i also attended the party, the food was great, nothing to say, the premier sports bar manager came to introduce himself, looks like a very nice guy.

I also noticed the staff had their surname on their shirts, maybe we could this for the next party so we know who is who on the forum and in real life?

i also attended the party, the food was great, nothing to say, the premier sports bar manager came to introduce himself, looks like a very nice guy.

I also noticed the staff had their surname on their shirts, maybe we could this for the next party so we know who is who on the forum and in real life?

We did do this at the last couple of parties. Some members however would prefer we didn't.

Another member did mention this to me on the night so I guess its something to consider for future parties.

Unfortunately it seems its impossible to please everyone but thanks for voicing your opinion.

Thank you to Premier Bar for hosting the event,Haveli & Sweeny Todd for supplying extra food,Emerald for buying some rounds.Thank you Smokie for tidying up loose ends.

Hope you all had a great night.