smokie36

Rooo

MrRed

Boater

anguid

EmeraldBar

More names please! :jap:

samui543 will come along , add him in

:lol: OK adding spacedcowboy to the list as well. :)

Hi new to the forum but interested in coming along, is it invitation only?

as long as you bring a couple of girls from ' dream girls ' who are up for a wet t shirt comp and pole dance ' dance off ' , at the Premership bar, ( judged by us the members ) , then you are more then welcome

That reminds me Boater...I forgot to ask....could you access your Chickynet account and ask a few of the girls along?

Cheers! :)

Hi new to the forum but interested in coming along, is it invitation only?

as long as you bring a couple of girls from ' dream girls ' who are up for a wet t shirt comp and pole dance ' dance off ' , at the Premership bar, ( judged by us the members ) , then you are more then welcome

That reminds me Boater...I forgot to ask....could you access your Chickynet account and ask a few of the girls along?

Cheers! :)

they have been practising tonight, but the one in the red has been binned, or reserved for the most drunk member to take home, havent decided yet

Buddy%20Cafe%20Thai%20Coyote%20Girls.jpg

Didn't SBK say she was off to visit family ? :huh:

I'm also curious as to just what the " extra sponsors " will get out of it Smokie ? :blink:

I have lots of alcohol to hand so to speak ;)

In the US until June, sorry guys :D

Have fun but behave yourselves and try not to give Thaivisa members a bad reputation

:cheesy:

well lets see so far

a. have a list of people who are going

b. so far have a place to hold the event

c. have special prices for alcohol

d. food looks like it might be in place

my only question is what will the atmosphere be like.

well lets see so far

a. have a list of people who are going

b. so far have a place to hold the event

c. have special prices for alcohol

d. food looks like it might be in place

my only question is what will the atmosphere be like.

Under discussion as we speak. :D

Very kind of you Sweeny Todd. :)

Quick update on numbers.....

koheesti

H2oDunc

yorkie100

Mole

joe84330

itishothere

samuijimmy

Gatorade

Major Major

Leckyman

wasas

KTD

smokie36

Rooo

MrRed

Boater

anguid

EmeraldBar

More names please! :jap:

samui543 will come along , add him in

:lol: OK adding spacedcowboy to the list as well. :)

Excellent I'll look forward to it!

I'm also curious as to just what the " extra sponsors " will get out of it Smokie ? :blink:

Have fun but behave yourselves and try not to give Thaivisa members a bad reputation

i'd expect that bad would be generally regarded as an improvement...

i'd expect that bad would be generally regarded as an improvement...

Ho hum....:rolleyes::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Mole wrote:

Those who for some reason would rather stay anonymous, can do that perfectly well by only staying on the forums.

Wow, how aristocratic. Why, Mr. Mole, do you not use your real name here? You want to post using a fake name (for some reason) and yet you want to be identified with that name and your real name in public? Seems a contradiction to me.

Why on earth would someone who'd not like to be identified go to a party anyway?

That's a bizarre thing to say, or do you immediately identify yourself to everyone the minute you step in the door of a pub or party? "Hey everyone! Can I have your attention please? My name is Viivitus Mole! I am here; now we party!"

Besides, you could just secretly hang out at the venue(s) without telling.

However if it's a aponsored event, there won't be any freebies for you....

As shocking as this may sound, I actually have money to pay for food and drinks. Unless the freebies are iPads or some such thing, cost is irrelevant.

Mole wrote:

Those who for some reason would rather stay anonymous, can do that perfectly well by only staying on the forums.

Wow, how aristocratic. Why, Mr. Mole, do you not use your real name here? You want to post using a fake name (for some reason) and yet you want to be identified with that name and your real name in public? Seems a contradiction to me.

Why on earth would someone who'd not like to be identified go to a party anyway?

That's a bizarre thing to say, or do you immediately identify yourself to everyone the minute you step in the door of a pub or party? "Hey everyone! Can I have your attention please? My name is Viivitus Mole! I am here; now we party!"

As shocking as this may sound, I actually have money to pay for food and drinks. Unless the freebies are iPads or some such thing, cost is irrelevant.

I have to say i too found moles post rather bizarre.

FYI mate, we are just using th forum as it was intended. Thats means discussing and debating issues. I was'nt aware it was a social network. Incidentally i also have money to buy food and have friends to dine with.

What i do find strange is people such as yourself calling into question people that are actually using the forum as it was intended, and do actually have something worthwhile to say say on it.

I don't care for your opinions on anonymity either, but i trust forum rules apply at the party anyways. ;) I think you are confusing TV forumswith facebook. :rolleyes:

Mole wrote:

I'm a tad disappointed you haven't yet suggested switching the venue to Lamai.....mind as you're feeling flush mine's a Tiger cheers!

I'll be wearing a check or stripey shirt and shorts....easy to recognise me....

Carmine:

What i do find strange is people such as yourself calling into question people that are actually using the forum as it was intended, and do actually have something worthwhile to say say on it.

Who is the object of this sentence? Me or Mole?

Mole wrote:

FYI mate, we are just using th forum as it was intended. Thats means discussing and debating issues. I was'nt aware it was a social network. Incidentally i also have money to buy food and have friends to dine with.

I don't care for your opinions on anonymity either, but i trust forum rules apply at the party anyways. ;) I think you are confusing TV forumswith facebook. :rolleyes:

Proper party animal so you are. :rolleyes:

Regret the date doesn't work for me. So I'm afraid all the BANGOK AIRWAYS freebies will have to wait for next time...Sorry big C.

:lol: :lol:

:o Oh no! My strategy was to hang out near Gator in case of an attempted BA style silencing of the dissenters on the island.

But then I remembered I have yet to buy a ticket off the island.....profit comes first after all...whew.....you'll be missed Gator mate but next time hopefully....:jap:

Carmine:

Who is the object of this sentence? Me or Mole?

Mole

Mole wrote:

Proper party animal so you are. :rolleyes:

You make it sound like i'm the only absentee? I'm just busy thats all. Actually, i have a party to go to at my friends house.

Regret the date doesn't work for me. So I'm afraid all the BANGOK AIRWAYS freebies will have to wait for next time...Sorry big C.

I thought the only thing free with Bangkok Airways was the toilet.

You make it sound like i'm the only absentee? I'm just busy thats all. Actually, i have a party to go to at my friends house.

That's a shame. Given the interest you've shown in this thread you must be bitterly disappointed. :lol:

Don't tempt fate.

Don't tempt fate.

I wonder whether gator would be happy to pay Bangkok Airways 100 baht for turn out? :o:)

Edited by carmine

Don't tempt fate.

I wonder whether gator would be happy to pay Bangkok Airways 100 baht for turn out? :o:)

I can't get biz class on my upcoming flight. Maybe Gator has them block booked for his pals......they have their own loo up front.....so I'm told anyways.....!!

We should all move to Lanta and build our own airport....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D :D

Mole wrote:

<deleted> WFT <deleted>????

Your replies sound like you really didn't understand what I was writing about.

I was going to write a lenghty response to this but just couldn't be bothered.

Your bizarre replies just speaks for itself... :huh:

Don't tempt fate.

I'm really sorry that I won't be there I will miss all this gay banter.

Have you not heard about the new boutique toilets yet? ;)

I can't get biz class on my upcoming flight. Maybe Gator has them block booked for his pals......they have their own loo up front.....so I'm told anyways.....!!

We should all move to Lanta and build our own airport....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D :D

• 2 weeks later...