Recommendations For A Show?

newworks

okay, i am sure that no one will believe me when i say this :o , but i have a friend who is going to be in town in a couple of days and he would like to see a sex show. i have no clue at all where to take him for a good one, but i do know that the 2F bars in patpong are sketchy and i don't want to deal with any b.s. there. can anyone here tell me a good place for a show with hopefully no b.s., somewhat good-looking women, and not too expensive, in patpong or elsewhere? any advice would be appreciated! if you don't want to post to this topic, my e-mail add. is in my profile. thanks in advance for any info.!

Havn't been there for ages, but still always suggest on Patpong to

chose any King's ...... One exception, Queens ....

All belong to the same group and are a bot safer than the others.

Still, watch your chits or pay for each drink.

I think I read somewhere that said that any of the places run by the Kings Group were ok. No scams or anything.

I think I also read somewhere that the 'Fire Cat Club' on Patpong 1 had a few extra special acts as well as the usual ping pong, goldfish, banana, hot drippy wax acts etc.

I read that even though it was a bit of a dive, it gave one a feeling of stepping back 10-20 years in time. I did read too that there had been a few reports of scamming although a friend of mine never had a problem there.

Oh, and if I remember correctly, I think I remember reading that the girls were 'bloody ugly' as well. Especially #27, Nit from Khon Kaen.

:o

Hi Newworks,

Bar fine 1 girl and her friend, pay each for long time (go to short time hotel) and offer to double fee for tip if Fully Satisfied… LET THE GAMES COMMENCE… he is the director… PB (Play Boy) Hotel near Sukhumvit has some interesting accessories (or so I am told).

Have a Happy

we took some friends to a couple of those shows, just for the experience!!

As far as I could tell, all of them were rip-offs in Patpong. They say free show, they tell you the price of beer, say no cover charge etc

when you sit down and get your drinks, up comes a woman and tries to sell you ticket, quite expensive too. You say your tout said no cover charge, free show, she says nothing to do with me, pay. You say Ok we go, not want drink, they get angry. You say Ok we drink, but not pay ticket, they get angry.

Dont bother with any of them, and the shows are pathetic now.

If you go to Nana, there is a big bar (name??) on second floor that has quite good shows from 10pm, but no ping pong or darts, just fun shows, quite good :o

I was forced to go to one of these places about a year ago when some mates visited :o . If you go down the left hand side of Patpong (the soi with the market) from the Silom end, the first upstairs bar you come to is a Queens owned one. It was Bt100 for a Singha, no cover charges or any of that. Bit of pressure to buy lady drinks but nothing more than an average gogo. Watched the usual ping pong/darts shows, had one beer each and left with no hassles.

• 2 weeks later...

Patpong has been turning into a scene full of katoeys (lady-boys) and rip-off bars, a sad contrast to what it was 10 years ago. The shows do not begin to compare with what was on display in Nana Plaza before Thaksin (1999-2000). Still, there is hope for your friend. The former Pussy Galore bar (what the hel_l is it called now, I can't keep up since I rarely go to PP anymore), which is upstairs right next door to Kings Castle III (a horrible katoey bar) in the middle of Patpong One, is still trying to do it the good old Patpong way. They have a generous happy hour with drinks for 70 baht until 22:30, no ripoffs, a few attractive girls, and the usual complement of traditional Patpong pussy shows which your friend will probably enjoy if he has never seen any.

We are going to Thailand for the first time... We were wanting to check out a ping pong show... Is there any etiquette for afemales at these shows? Can you recomend a tame one? :o

Edited by Katie

hi again all. i ended up taking my friend to an upstairs bar in nana which i was told had a show. the show was pretty good, but not at all the ping-pong/darts etc. that i remembered from p.p. years ago. i was really not in the mood for getting hassled anywhere in p.p., so opted for nana. my friend definitely enjoyed the show and also another gogo place i took him to in nana. he had never been to anything like that before and his eyes were popping out of his head! all in all a success i would say. will try the other p.p. plalces next time around. thanks againn all for the info and opinions, both here and in pm's!

and to katie: i don't know what particular etiquette there may be for 2 girls going into one of those shows, but i have watched them with female companions in the past and there was no trouble that i can recall....

Is there any etiquette for afemales at these shows?

I think a friend of mine who is familar with these ladies who work at these places, that the usual etiquette in doing a show is to bend over, fire out the balls, then bow.

They aren't the most polite of slappers though, them ones that work in the dregs of the entertainment industry innit.

That's why my friend tells me.

He also says that one should be particularly careful of Lek #47 in the Super Pussy bar who has the etiquette of a red rotten herring and a yeast infection that could scare a bull at 20 paces.

I think my friend might be the same friend that Mr Gazzism has innit.