Applying For Multi Entry Stamp

I'm waiting for the final stamp to return from BKK and want to apply for a multi entry stamp and I looked at the forms download section of this forum and only found 'TM.13 Endorsement of Re-Entry'....which is only single re entry. Any suggestions for procedure and proper form download.

And a note to the mods.......

the form downloads seem a little screwed up, as the alignment just doesn't work and has been that way for a while. Could it be my pc??

Hmm, sorry my version of the form didn't work for you, I print it all the time from my p/c. Strange how Word makes it two pages, huh?.. They've accepted it like that from me a LOT of times. ..

BTW: I just looked at the 'real' T.M8 form from Immigrations which I had in my filing cabinet of visa stuff and it is just one single page.

Sorry about that. ..

I have downloaded both immigration and Thai visa link from pinned items and both are one page. But the TV link provided by Tod is two page (but have no idea from what original source).

Been too many years for my memory.

I plan to submit the multi entry form while picking up my final approval stamp.

Now, when I get the multi entry/exit, that means that I am free to exit and re enter at will......without asking their permission or loosing my visa?? can step over the border into Burma/Laos/Cam??

That is the meaning of a multi-re-entry permit. But you must return in time to get your next extension of stay, otherwise you lose your permision to stay and need to get a new visa.

Of course you will need a visa for oter countries.

Believe you are talking about an extension of stay rather than a visa and you need to wait until the stamp is in your passport before getting the re-entry permit as it is keyed on current permitted to stay stamp. Once you have then any return before that date will get that date as permitted to stay.

Believe you are talking about an extension of stay rather than a visa and you need to wait until the stamp is in your passport before getting the re-entry permit as it is keyed on current permitted to stay stamp. Once you have then any return before that date will get that date as permitted to stay.

you're right Lopburi, it is an 'extention to stay' one year.

But I'm a bit confused by the terminology you quote.....'Once you have then any return before that date will get that date as permitted to stay.' Meaning no interuption in my 1 yr extention to stay?? and I can exit any time I choose without going into imigration office before??

Meaning that I'll be a 'free man'.....except for the Thai Wife??

Right. You are free to leave and return and each return will get the same permitted to stay stamp you have received from Immigration for your extension of stay. Just be sure to check each time and enter information in visa section of arrival card - it will require officer to reset a stamp so easy for a mistake to be made.

Right. You are free to leave and return and each return will get the same permitted to stay stamp you have received from Immigration for your extension of stay. Just be sure to check each time and enter information in visa section of arrival card - it will require officer to reset a stamp so easy for a mistake to be made.

And to confirm one more thing Lopburi.......each time I return from a trip out of LOS, my 90 day clock starts again??

Thanks, LB for being so on top of these confusing immigration issues.