Keyboard Player Wanted

Thrilla

Yikes!

I had never read that.

Thats pretty crappy. Music is just a hobby for many and if you cant play with other musicians then might as well give up.

Whats next? Arrest of photographers and confiscation their gear based on them using pro level SLR's? The logic used here says they must be selling those pictures and making a living.......

Have a word with yourself. :o

A BAND playing in a bar that is selling drinks for profit is not in any way shape or form anything like a person taking pictures with some professional kit. You can't really pretend they were just doing it for fun. Getting together round a mates house to bash out a few numbers OK but come on :huh: The guys were even bragging on Facebook about it and the money they were making, by all accounts as I don't do Facebook.

For me it boils down to getting lifted because the bar owner hasn't greased the right palms or hasn't greased them enough.

As I don't live there but have a bar here on Samui that is my reasoning. ;)

Yikes!

I had never read that.

Thats pretty crappy. Music is just a hobby for many and if you cant play with other musicians then might as well give up.

Whats next? Arrest of photographers and confiscation their gear based on them using pro level SLR's? The logic used here says they must be selling those pictures and making a living.......

Or change country. :rolleyes: