Cost For A Case Of Beer & A Bottle Of Whiskey

JASON THAI

I would like to know the price from V-soy chocolate flavour milk in 6 x 250 cc packs,for Big C,carrefour and Tesco lotus.Please pm me as I pass each of these shops several times a day,but I only gonna bother to stop at the cheapest location.

Other price request will follow when I need something.

Guys thanks for the silly remarks I am in the UK at present so it not likely I can go up the road and find out, I am trying to find out this as I am doing a boat party and I need to find these prices out so I can cost this out, as I have friends who are paying for this and we need to split the cost, I have already worked out the cost for food & soft drinks & other bits

Edited by JASON THAI

Guys thanks for the silly remarks

Hey,who started?

I am asking a question is that to much to ask on this forum ? all I want to do is find out the cost for different beers (by the case) & a bottle of whiskey so it will help me work out the cost for a party that I would like to do

Guys thanks for the silly remarks

Hey,who started?

I am asking a question is that to much to ask on this forum ? all I want to do is find out the cost for different beers (by the case) & a bottle of whiskey so it will help me work out the cost for a party that I would like to do

As already said, if you cost it out at 1000b for one box of beer and a large bottle of Sangsom you be quids in.

no coke for the Saeng Som? Potato Chips? This all adds up....take also higher water bill into account due to more people using your toilet...

I would expect a better remark than that from a Mod !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, my apologies. The bit of information that you are in the UK gives it a bit of a different twist. B)

I don't buy it often, but it just so happens I bought a 750 ml bottle of Sang Som last weekend and it was around 215 baht.

As for beer, I think the cheaper brands like Chang cost about 25 baht a can (330 ml) and more expensive stuff like crappy Heineken goes for about 38 or 39 baht each. Perhaps somebody can verify or correct that. (sorry, I don't drink Singha.)

I would just multiply the per-can price by 24 to get the price of a case as volume discounting isn't a common business concept here in Thailand.

Hope that helps a bit. Have a good party.

Edited by Wavefloater

Maybe I'm slow but if you're having a party in the UK,'why do you want the price of beer in Thailand?

BTW, SangSom is Rum, not Whisky

Makro is your best bet...get 24cans of Archa at19.6 baht a can.....Single large Sang Some is approx 200 baht everywhere but you can get at Makro 12 bottles for about 190 baht...if your in the UK, I think an eight pack of Carlsberg from the local offi is cheaper than here.