Best Way To Get From Bkk To Canadian Consulate

IF you are talking about getting to the Canadian Consulate in the Abdul Rahim building on Rama IV, near Silom, it is possible to take BTS to Sala Daeng, walk back to Silom Soi 1 and take a 10 baht motorcycle to the rear of the building. Consulate is on 15th floor.

Access from Sathorn Rd is easy too, up Sathorn, left on Rama IV and building is on left hand side just before Dusit Thani Hotel.

IF you are talking about getting to the Canadian Consulate in the Abdul Rahim building on Rama IV, near Silom, it is possible to take BTS to Sala Daeng, walk back to Silom Soi 1 and take a 10 baht motorcycle to the rear of the building. Consulate is on 15th floor.

Access from Sathorn Rd is easy too, up Sathorn, left on Rama IV and building is on left hand side just before Dusit Thani Hotel.

Thanks ratcatcher, exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks ratcatcher, exactly what I was looking for.

Don't bother with the motorcycle taxi. I've walked it quite a number of times, from Sala Daeng BTS to the Abdul Rahim building. Maybe fifteen minutes?