Toyota Delivery Times

jsgatse

Having been forced by circumstance to drive trucks, I'm really anti, i need to reposition my kidneys, and need a hip replacement from the cart springs, i do miss driving sideways in the rain, and nearly rolling every time evasive driving was needed at over 100.:whistling:

Ferangs wouldnt be seen dead in Trucks back Home, the power of a Woman and Alcoholl rots their brain .

As "Ferangs" here cannot legally drive trucks I assume you are talking about pick-ups, well back home in OZ a pick-up is a ute and trust me, plenty of "ferangs" love to drive them.

I wish my pockets were deep enough to bring one out here.

2703505718_d6a8fc6621.jpg

Edited by Spoonman

Having been forced by circumstance to drive trucks, I'm really anti, i need to reposition my kidneys, and need a hip replacement from the cart springs, i do miss driving sideways in the rain, and nearly rolling every time evasive driving was needed at over 100.:whistling:

I just engage the cruisecontrol at 160 kmh in my ute, and enjoy the scenery. If you desire more comfort, use a Camry and leave the stuff at home, avoid driving in rainy season to avoid flooded Highways and avoid small crappy roads.

Ferangs wouldnt be seen dead in Trucks back Home, the power of a Woman and Alcoholl rots their brain .

As "Ferangs" here cannot legally drive trucks I assume you are talking about pick-ups, well back home in OZ a pick-up is a ute and trust me, plenty of "ferangs" love to drive them.

I wish my pockets were deep enough to bring one out here.

2703505718_d6a8fc6621.jpg

Who wouldnt enjoy an Ozzie Uts,real engine,not a 4Cylinder Diesel Fork Lift Truck Engine,real suspension,and not a bodged up old P150.like they sell here at twice the price.Il stick with my Range Rover Petrol thanks. Thats what a Pic Up should be here. 160 in a Tumble Over Machine, the Boys Mad.:D:whistling:

Look around you,most change to a Car as soon as they can. Horses for Courses.Once the Family has grown,its nice to have a bit of power, and easy parking. But i say again that Ozzie :whistling: Ute is nice. Id like a 2 seater Mazda, but its not practical for me.Its all down to personal choice in the end. I found ab ig prob with trucks.Set the Headlights so you didnt blind everone Loaded,then you couldnt see far empty.:(

Look around you,most change to a Car as soon as they can. Horses for Courses.Once the Family has grown,its nice to have a bit of power, and easy parking. But i say again that Ozzie :whistling: Ute is nice. Id like a 2 seater Mazda, but its not practical for me.Its all down to personal choice in the end. I found ab ig prob with trucks.Set the Headlights so you didnt blind everone Loaded,then you couldnt see far empty.:(

I do look around, both here and back home and the simple "fact" of the matter is lots of "ferangs" drive pick-ups (utes) by choice, your claiming to have facts that says otherwise, I like facts and would appreciate it if you would back up your statement..........

For what its worth I could not wait to dump the sedan I had in favour of a pick-up, it is so much more practical out here (and back home I might add).

Must be a Class thing, my Ozzie mates all drive Monaroes,and Ford V8s not Utes.Money Talks, no one with money drives a Freakin Truck here only they have both.:jap:

Is that the facts you touted ??

Why not put up the facts you said you have, surely it aint that hard ?

I give up, perhaps Trans Am can explain,An Americn Toyota Tacoma, a Doge Ram have Power, these things here are overpriced and underpowerd.But the they call Mopeds Motorcycles here. My friend bought a Fortuna,and thought because of the price hed got top power,not a 4 Cyl Pussey Power. Now Trans am can make em go,but for the money he shouldnt need to,.Its getting Boreing,for all, By By,Keep on Trucking as we Yanks say.:)

We would all like a V8 under the hood but l think here in LOS a motor has been fitted for longevity ,cos once out of warranty then servicing goes out the window, BUT manufacturers reputation goes on after that. If they put fab engines in then failures would be astronomical if proper servicing wasn't continued. :)

As for Spoonman, well, l know he has been involved with very quick drag cars and respect his thoughts. :)

Must remember this is LOS and so a different approach to stuff is annoying but par of the course.

Love to start the Vigo up with a 572 big block Chevy under the hood eh. :D

Anyway, that seems to be over! now lets get back to Toyota delivery times or any delivery times!. Our towns Toyota show room, apart from an Altis test drive motor is empty. You cannot even drool over a truck now.

So as I had Mrs PT2 in tow we went to the Isuzu place down the road, personally I cannot stand them but very popular with the ex-pats up here & my wifes best mate drives one, so they must be good.

Apparently a two month wait for the 3L vgs auto model and you can only have a black or silver one, well thats what the ladyboy sales person was trying to BS me.

More worrying was no goodies, just a 5000 Baht discount. At 893k Baht I thought a bit pricey & whats with this camera stuff??

:ph34r:

What was the name of the film where the hitman guy drove a red truck to finish off a low life in a Transam via a big chase. Can't even remember the stars name. :)

Could it be Ryan O'Neil in The Hit Man. :huh:

Anyway, that seems to be over! now lets get back to Toyota delivery times or any delivery times!. Our towns Toyota show room, apart from an Altis test drive motor is empty. You cannot even drool over a truck now.

So as I had Mrs PT2 in tow we went to the Isuzu place down the road, personally I cannot stand them but very popular with the ex-pats up here & my wifes best mate drives one, so they must be good.

Apparently a two month wait for the 3L vgs auto model and you can only have a black or silver one, well thats what the ladyboy sales person was trying to BS me.

More worrying was no goodies, just a 5000 Baht discount. At 893k Baht I thought a bit pricey & whats with this camera stuff??

:ph34r:

The Camera is good,you can sit outside Lotus and watch the Girls Legs.I ve tried the Isuzu Clacker, jeez they are a noisy engine,,you made me smile Mr Jumping Rabbit with your " Wifes Best Mate drives one".. line .I wish i was given a $ for every time ive heard it. If you consider the ThaiTrack Workers Hourly Rate compared to U.K. and USA Someones on a nice little earner.