• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A

1306837572[/url]' post='4460035']
1306836848[/url]' post='4459978']
1306811834[/url]' post='4459027']

How do you get gout in prison?

I don't think a diet of boiled rice and water will do it.

Both gout and hypertension tend to be chronic conditions of long-standing origin.

He no doubt had both already when he was incarcerated.

Yep, I know this, I suffer from one of them and a friend of mine has the other. If I stay off the cigarettes and beer my blood pressure is Ok, if he stays off certain foods his gout doesn't flare up.

I was inferring that this chap must be drinking, smoking, eating cheese and enjoying the odd glass of port..... whilst in a Thai prison, didn't think Thai prisons were like that :)

Or he has a history of eating these foods and too much sugar, big surprise in Thailand. As his 'new diet' would be lacking the elements that made him somewhat over weight, as he inevitably loses weight, excess uric acid stored in his fat enters the blood stream and lodges in crystalized form in his lower extremeties. Voila! Gout in prison. p

Did you know that the two things that are most likely to survive a nuclear holocaust are the cockroach and the vitreous ceramic toilet.

The irony is that the cockroach stores uric acid in its body (it never goes for a piss) so, the two things that would survive are a toilet, and a creature that doesn't need one.

Report in the other paper have the Criminal Court saying there was no reason to grant him bail.

The Court will rule later today on the bail request from another Red Shirt faction leader also held in custody for violating LM, Surachai Danwattananusorn, AKA Surachai Sae Dan.

Lets hope this guy gets out soon, this bizarre law is a national disgrace.

Opinion polls of the actual nationals of this country reveal they don't view it as a national disgrace nor bizarre, however, you are certainly entitled to your own differing opinion as a foreign national.

Edited by Buchholz

Lets hope this guy gets out soon, this bizarre law is a national disgrace.

Thailand is the land of our great father. The king of all kings.

If anyone do not respect our father, they must not be in Thailand.

Regardless if you have thai nationality or otherwise.