Jj ?

pepsi666

Who is or was JJ (Jim Judge) ?

I just got an email saying his funeral is on Tuesday

Anyone know him ?

Was he someone anyone here knew ?

The email was from Sifu McInnes, I dont have a clure who the heck he is

( JJ 's ( Jim Judge) funeral is at the Kratueng Temple on Jomtien Beach on tuesday at 14:00. )

Edited by pepsi666

James D. "Jim" JUDGE |

JUDGE

James D. "Jim", age 67, formerly of the Lindenwald neighborhood of Hamilton, Ohio, currently a resident of Bangkok, Thailand, died there Monday April 25, 2011. Jim graduated from Hamilton Catholic H.S in 1961, attended University of Dayton and was a Senior Airmen (SrA) United States Air Force 1963 - 1966, stationed at DaNang Airbase, Vietnam. He was preceded in death by his parents James Murray and Iva E. (Taul) Judge Survivors include six children, Susan, Jessica, Jennifer of Austin, Texas; Jimmy of Atlanta, Ga.; Bridget and Jeff of Edmond, Oklahoma ; a Brother , John Judge and wife Judy of Fairfield, Ohio. Funeral services to be held in Thailand

James D. "Jim" JUDGE |

JUDGE

James D. "Jim", age 67, formerly of the Lindenwald neighborhood of Hamilton, Ohio, currently a resident of Bangkok, Thailand, died there Monday April 25, 2011. Jim graduated from Hamilton Catholic H.S in 1961, attended University of Dayton and was a Senior Airmen (SrA) United States Air Force 1963 - 1966, stationed at DaNang Airbase, Vietnam. He was preceded in death by his parents James Murray and Iva E. (Taul) Judge Survivors include six children, Susan, Jessica, Jennifer of Austin, Texas; Jimmy of Atlanta, Ga.; Bridget and Jeff of Edmond, Oklahoma ; a Brother , John Judge and wife Judy of Fairfield, Ohio. Funeral services to be held in Thailand

Ah, well that does explain who he was, I guess the funeral will be in Pattaya, at the Kratueng Temple, mmm, wonder if it will be christian or Bhuddist ceromeny ? I dont suppose he will mind, either way

Jim was a gentleman, and a true friend to the people who knew him.

He will be missed.

It was an honour to know him. RIP Jim.

I never knew him, I just got an email from Sifu McInnes, letting me know