Gpx Zf250 Enduro Motorcycle

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GPX ZF250 rims/wheels are made by Union Autoparts, which is a Thai company which was setup, and owned, by Honda and another Japanese partner.

I'm very happy with the GPX wheels and if needed I can buy new rims without needing to order them, DID doesn't make rims in Thailand (http://www.ds.co.th). And according to DID, they only make two rims in two colors (black and silver), the first is called the Original (and they make that model the longest), the second is a bit pricy and is called LTX or STX depending on the color) http://www.didchain.com/dirtstar.html

If Honda is using DID rims on the CRF250L I'm very happy for them, if somebody with a Honda CRF250L or Kawasaki KLX250 want to join us for a ride and experience how much more power the GPX ZF250 has over a KLX250 or CRF250L you're more than welcome to join us on a trip.

Why do you think it's fox anyway is it something you have read somewhere ,does it have any fox markings or stamps on I would have thought fox shocks would be easily identifiable my mind is certain it's not fox

Same as the forks Richard they are going to be a no name copy so your claim that the suspension is better on this bike than the other 2 is again wrong I will leave you to prove they are better and don't claim their better just because the adjustable cheap copy adjustable forks do not beat branded famous names I'd take the showa forks of the crf any day of the week and Kawasaki forks aree even better than these so I been told

I said, that off-road the suspension of the GPX ZF250 is indeed better, while the suspension on the Kawasaki KLX250 is more suitable for on-road riding.

So that means that on a harder surface, like tarmac or harder surface unpaved roads, the suspension of the Kawasaki KLX250 is better.

In the dirt and soft surface riding off-road the suspension on the GPX ZF250 is better...

So depending what you do with your motorcycle it's hard to tell which suspension is better.

You don't know when to give up do you!

You don't even know what suspension you have on your bike so how can it be better ,I have told you what suspension you have it's cheap Chinese copy with no name brand ,

Give it a rest please you are only digging a deeper hole for yourself listen to what you are actually saying you don't know what suspension your bike had but you claim it's better than something costing nearly 3 times the price it's laughable

You don't even know what suspension you have on your bike so how can it be better ,I have told you what suspension you have it's cheap Chinese copy with no name brand ,

Give it a rest please you are only digging a deeper hole for yourself listen to what you are actually saying you don't know what suspension your bike had but you claim it's better than something costing nearly 3 times the price it's laughable

Sorry, but everyone who owns a chinese bike can claim that "its better than a Japanese". Especially if he has ridden the bikes he is talking about. Up to you to believe it or not. "Better" does not necessarily mean "more expensive". I like it if people are enthusiastic for their bikes, especially if they are posting in the right thread and not bashing owners of other bikes biggrin.png

Sorry if this thread has got repetitive but I can just visualise Richard now frantically searching the Internet to try and find out what actual shock and forks are on his bike I wonder how you find out the make of lookalike no name bike parts sounds impossible to me that's why they are called no name.

Sorry, but everyone who owns a chinese bike can claim that "its better than a Japanese". Especially if he has ridden the bikes he is talking about. Up to you to believe it or not. "Better" does not necessarily mean "more expensive". I like it if people are enthusiastic for their bikes, especially if they are posting in the right thread and not bashing owners of other bikes biggrin.png

No problem with peolple being enthusiastic about their bikes but when they are just blatantly talking utter rubbish and incorrect info it needs to be pointed out,loads off people having Chinese bikes on here they don't make these silly claims like Richard does the only correct bit of info from Richard comparing the specs of these bikes is that the gpx has more power.

Did you not promised pictures of the DID rims on your Honda CRF250L?

And no I not searching the internet for shocks, as I said I send a few emails and if the answers tell me that they're shocks on the GPX ZF250 are not from FOX Racing I will report that honestly...

Did you not promised pictures of the DID rims on your Honda CRF250L?

And no I not searching the internet for shocks, as I said I send a few emails and if the answers tell me that they're shocks on the GPX ZF250 are not from FOX Racing I will report that honestly...

But you have a GPX so why don't you just look at yours IF it is a FOX then surely it would have markings to say so..same as the front forks.

For everybody else, I will honestly answer any valid questions you could have regarding the GPX ZF250 motorcycle.

If anybody wants to test ride this motorcycle, only ZF250 Cross available, can contact the distributor and compare the engine performance with his current motorcycle... I was told that the Thai GPX distributor organizes test riding days now-and-then...

I'm as I said before very happy with my GPX ZF250 Enduro, which I bought to use for two years, I currently own the ZF250 for 18 months so I have still 6 months to go before I reach my target. The bike will probably last much longer, as in the last 18 months I had only a flat tire... and I replaced the chain...

If somebody wonders why 2-years, with a motocross bike 2-years is about the average life span of a motocross bike. I bike was original priced at 69,000 THB so it will cost me 34,500 THB per year to have an off-road bike (probably less as I plan to sell it for 35,000 THB).

So if I sell it for 35,000 THB I had two-years of extreme fun with a price ticket of 17,000 THB a year... what is peanuts

I have removed a load of posts from the last page & can't be arsed going back through the rest of the topic.

I will ask you all to post in a civil manner, if you see objectionable material, use the report button rather than other baiting members into an online argument, although I will warn you, board mods do not like frivolous reports just to get back at other members.

And furthermore, if you have nothing to contribute to the topic, do not post inane crap just to get a rise out of others.

Thank-you for your co-operation.

• 1 year later...