(New) Italian & Polish Spicy Sausage

SausageKing

Hi all and we have two new sausages on our website, Sau 12 and Sau 13, We have got the very best Italian and polish sausage money can buy and we use the very best Inported US ingreidents. Rob/sk

post-112062-0-88548100-1304312184_thumb.

post-112062-0-73275500-1304312207_thumb.

We can deliver any place in or out of Thailand to your door. The new place will open soon 2 Rai behind laguna home 2. soi 13 nangleo,A.sansainoi,sansai, 50210 and more details later. easy to find. Rob/sk

Can you really deliver anywhere ?? Pak Chong ??

They're not cheap sausages, they're quality. You get what you pay for. Sking sausages are the best I've had in Thailand.

There are plenty of cheap sausages available if you don't mind inferior interiors. ;-)

Just looked at your price list.....litte bit exy for the snags.

Understand that.

I have been buying very good snags from another source for 220b kilo.

So as I have never tried SK's snags....I do not know if his are better or not and worth the extra 40 or 60baht a kilo.

When you buy 6 or 8 kilo at a time like we do, it makes a difference.

Also his mince beef is near 400b a kilo, we get it for 200 and it is very good quality.

They're not cheap sausages, they're quality. You get what you pay for. Sking sausages are the best I've had in Thailand.

There are plenty of cheap sausages available if you don't mind inferior interiors. ;-)

Just looked at your price list.....litte bit exy for the snags.

i agree - i have had the chance to taste the Italian sausages and they were great... and when i was by the shop today, Rob said he had improved on those!

If someone would point me to a shop where i could purchase comparable quality but at a cheaper price, i would be happy to swing by and buy some.... but until i have one on my table, i am sticking with what i know is an excellent product.

Those that complain about the price are being quite cheap. Pork is 100-110 a kilo, add spices, casings and you are up to 120-140 not to mention the electricity, machines and labor. If he is charging 260 a kilo for sausages that is reasonable for a quality product. Now if you want to save all that make them yourself. But for someone who is experienced making sausages you will find out that it isn't really worth the trouble unless you eat 5-10 kilos or more a month. Several hours labor to make a small batch. It really doesn't take much longer making larger batches.

SK are your polish sausages smoked? I made about 10 kilos recently and they came out quite good. I still have a little trouble getting a good emulsion but that is because I don't have the write processor. Longan/ tamarind wood smoked for about 4 hours and then finished the cooking process in oven.

We can deliver any place in or out of Thailand to your door. The new place will open soon 2 Rai behind laguna home 2. soi 13 nangleo,A.sansainoi,sansai, 50210 and more details later. easy to find. Rob/sk

Please explain where the current location is. Is this a sit in restaurant or only take away? What are the hours? What other foods do you have?

Hi and thank for the positive feed back on the new Italian and Polish Sausage,We can smoke sausage and bacon but we only have a small smoker,However we are in the process of building a large cold/hot smoker at the new location. both new sausages were a sell out yesterday and today we are making another 20kg of both sausages. are location at this time is on pmuk 1 99/541 moo4, soi16,phase 6,A.sansai,sansainoi 5 min from mee chok Rimping supermarket

Please explain where the current location is. Is this a sit in restaurant or only take away? What are the hours? What other foods do you have?

Edited by SausageKing

I saw that someone in Chiang Rai said that he had tried your sausage, but it was not good. He even compared you to 6 other sources and rated you number 5...

I have tried your sausages too, and felt that your sausages had very little taste. Even the ones you said were American sausage flavour were sooo bland.

I want a good sausage, but I feel that they are not here :(

The American style Polish and Italian is a new product and dont think you have tried it ?? 95% prime meat in sausage in not poor quality and the very best ingreident that money can buy do not add up to a poor taste sausage am sorry we at Sausage King do not accept your statment also we do not use fillers-colour etc-have a nice day.Rob/sk

I saw that someone in Chiang Rai said that he had tried your sausage, but it was not good. He even compared you to 6 other sources and rated you number 5...

I have tried your sausages too, and felt that your sausages had very little taste. Even the ones you said were American sausage flavour were sooo bland.

I want a good sausage, but I feel that they are not here :(

SK how can you use 95% prime meat when most sausages need at least 20-30% fat? Or do you mean that the meat that you use is prime quality meat?

As for flavors, that is a personal thing but even if one doesn't like the tastes they can recognize quality ingredients. You can tell just by looking at SK suasages that they are quality made. Good color, and mix of spices. Before one complains about them go out and make your own a few times. You will see that it takes excellent control and technique to make a quality sausage. Though I don't prefer the flavor of SK sausage compared to the best back home they are a quality product on par or above the major companies here.

LJW FYI Amercian sausages are usually bland.

With over 25 years in the sausage business i have a lot of knowledge in sausage making and as i said we do use 95% prime meat with 3 different cuts of meat and a lower fat content of fat for healthy eating. However we could make a sausage filled with bread crumbs and 30-40% fat on special request but its not the type of sausage we like to stock or put are name behind. Sausage King belive in low profit and quality quality quality because it wins in the end..Rob/sk

SK how can you use 95% prime meat when most sausages need at least 20-30% fat? Or do you mean that the meat that you use is prime quality meat?

As for flavors, that is a personal thing but even if one doesn't like the tastes they can recognize quality ingredients. You can tell just by looking at SK suasages that they are quality made. Good color, and mix of spices. Before one complains about them go out and make your own a few times. You will see that it takes excellent control and technique to make a quality sausage. Though I don't prefer the flavor of SK sausage compared to the best back home they are a quality product on par or above the major companies here.

LJW FYI Amercian sausages are usually bland.

Edited by SausageKing